MY V4 WONT CONNECT~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
Ok I got My V4 They Both connect to meh V3s But they cant connect together?

Another question: are V4s supposed to be able to connect in others?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I got My V4 They Both connect to meh V3s But they cant connect together?
Another question: are V4s supposed to be able to connect in others?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the heart icon and scroll down to "others" on both tamas',then you should see "stand by" on both tamas', now one person presses "b" so "connect" appears. Now if you have done this right, you just wait for your tamas' to go to the bottom of the screen and do something.

Go to the heart icon and scroll down to "others" on both tamas',then you should see "stand by" on both tamas', now one person presses "b" so "connect" appears. Now if you have done this right, you just wait for your tamas' to go to the bottom of the screen and do something.
I no they connect with my v3s but they wont connect together and i no what i have to do it just says FAIL... and i also tryed others but that just says i need to go to others and i did on both of them

I no they connect with my v3s but they wont connect together and i no what i have to do it just says FAIL... and i also tryed others but that just says i need to go to others and i did on both of them
Are you trying to connect to a V4 or V3?

my 2 v4s together they connect fine with mi V3s
Just do exactly the same with your V4 but on both Tamas' select jinsei/version4 and both of you then have to select the same out of:"game,present or visit".Then one of you presses "b" to "connect"

Just do exactly the same with your V4 but on both Tamas' select jinsei/version4 and both of you then have to select the same out of:"game,present or visit".Then one of you presses "b" to "connect"
I tryed that it still didnt work oh and can v4s connect to others?

off course

edit:

oops, u mean choose "others" 2 connect 2 v4s ?

i dont know, sry

Last edited by a moderator:
right! try it

off course
edit:

oops, u mean choose "others" 2 connect 2 v4s ?

i dont know, sry
yeah i do so i go to "others" on my 2 V4s can they connect???

no i dont mean like that like if i have 2 v4s can i go to others and connect?
No,that won't work. You have to select jinsei/version 4 to connect two v4's together.

No,that won't work. You have to select jinsei/version 4 to connect two v4's together.
hmm i wonder why it works with the v2s wen u go to v1 and wen u go to others on the v3 very strange or maybe its because u could get free items wen u went to others on the v3? i dont no but my v4s still aint connecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back