Nintendo ds lite

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella_97

Reaction score
I am getting a pink nintendo ds lite and I need help choosing a game. Right now I am getting nintendogs Labrador and friends. Please help me choose a toy.

i wouldn't know becuase i dont have a DS.

but anyways, have fun. :D

Maybe you could get Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 or New Super Mario Brothers or Animal Crossing or Sims Pets. They're all good games.
:D GotchiGirl96 :huh:
i have the corner shop 2! u have 2 get all the bildings up 2 the top! i still dont finnish the game doh

Maybe you could get Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 or New Super Mario Brothers or Animal Crossing or Sims Pets. They're all good games.
:( GotchiGirl96 :D
I'll see which one to get.

i have the corner shop 2! u have 2 get all the bildings up 2 the top! i still dont finnish the game doh
I do, you get to play as Princess Tamako when your all your shops turn royal but you don't get your game saved anyway it's a fun game

I still think Tama Corner Shop 2 is a good choice. I've completed the game and have all the shops at the royal level. princess tamako is fun to play with. But I like my Mametchi partner best because you get to see all different character customers. Anyways, have fun with your DS when it comes.

get animal crossing, mario kart DS, metroid prime hunters, kirby squeak squad, or new super mario bros.

P.S. if you get wi-fi PM me so i can play you

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think Tama Corner Shop 2 is a good choice. I've completed the game and have all the shops at the royal level. princess tamako is fun to play with. But I like my Mametchi partner best because you get to see all different character customers. Anyways, have fun with your DS when it comes.
corner shop 2 is not the best choice. even if you love tamas its still not the best game out there.

Top Rated Games are Mario Kart DS and Advanceed Wars DS that have a 9.2

corner shop only has a 6.7

I suggest MarioKart DDR, or WarioWare. :( They're both good games, but really its your choice.

Although it's rated T for some VERY mild gun scenes, Trace Memory is Such a good game. Animal Crossing, and Super Princess Peach are good games too.

why not a PSP? just asking
The price?

But yes, Animal Crossing is very good. There's a new Pokemon coming out later this year. There's a gorgeous game called Lost in Blue, where you are on a desert island. I'd recommend that too.

The price?

But yes, Animal Crossing is very good. There's a new Pokemon coming out later this year. There's a gorgeous game called Lost in Blue, where you are on a desert island. I'd recommend that too.
its not alot more. with all the features its good. But the DS is still great.

and lost in blue is gorgeos? i think not. metroid and mario karts looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
its not alot more. with all the features its good. But the DS is still great.and lost in blue is gorgeos? i think not. metroid and mario karts looks great.
When I say goergous, I mean that it's really good - nice, sweet, cute... That graphics are pretty bad, but it's still a lovely game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back