Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camie34

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi won't age another year older for some reaseon. I want to have an adult of teenager but It's just not growing! What can I do? Please reply

If you have not put your Tama on PAUSE at any time in its life, the normal way/time it takes for a tama to evolve into an Adult is :

Baby = 1hour

Child = 24hrs

Teen = 72hrs

After 72 hrs as a Teen, it becomes an adult.

Pausing the Tama usually adds extra hours to the evolutionary stages.

So, there's not much you can do to make it grow older quicker - you just have to be patient!

If you change the Tama's clock and move time forward for it, you might get an extra year added to the meter, but it will still take its time to evolve into the adult character. Sorry!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Dear Camie34,

My tama is like that.Try to train it more,and give it time-outs if it asks for too much candy.It has to learn how to grow...and not grow the OTHER WAY.If you know what I mean.Well,that's about it.And have fun! <_<

Dear Camie34,
My tama is like that.Try to train it more,and give it time-outs if it asks for too much candy.It has to learn how to grow...and not grow the OTHER WAY.If you know what I mean.Well,that's about it.And have fun! <_<
your not supposed to discipline your tama if it asks for too much candy...only time out wen it beeps for no reason n praise wen it has its back turned to u or its crying

heres what i do to make my tama grow:

during school b4 i leave i set the clock to when it falls asleep and so then it is asleep and grows and u dont neglect it either. ;)

wow mimitchilover ur good.maybe ur thing kinda works 2.mine doesn't work always but i'll try yours ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back