Double Special Shop Items?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atohanie

Reaction score
I've been about 4 days now with my first tama. Been going to tamatown fairly often to work up points and get a good number of items for my new pet, especially the five special items you need codes for. So i'd gotten the steak, the pen, then the clone, then was about to put in the code to get the next item - but I cant seem to startle the shop keeper. Pressing A several times really fast doesnt seem to do it. What's worse - when I go to look at my list of items, all I've gotten so far is there (28 items) but at the end is the pen and clone - each twice!

So what do I do? Give the spares away and possibly infect others? Trade for the remaining three items?

Anyone have any ideas?

Maybe u could delete 1 of the clones and 1 of the pen's.Then u should be able to make the shop keeper look surprised! :kusatchi:

It should work if u do that,otherwise I don't know! :kusatchi:

:( Tamagotchi's Rule! :eek:

I've been about 4 days now with my first tama. Been going to tamatown fairly often to work up points and get a good number of items for my new pet, especially the five special items you need codes for. So i'd gotten the steak, the pen, then the clone, then was about to put in the code to get the next item - but I cant seem to startle the shop keeper. Pressing A several times really fast doesnt seem to do it. What's worse - when I go to look at my list of items, all I've gotten so far is there (28 items) but at the end is the pen and clone - each twice!
So what do I do? Give the spares away and possibly infect others? Trade for the remaining three items?

Anyone have any ideas?
That is one weird glitch, maybe you should contact Bandai and tell them.

Well, I've figured it out. Turns out I not only was getting the items on the first time entering the code, but was entering it a second time and purchasing the items. Didnt occour to me to look and see if I got the item the first time - thought i always had to pay for em.

Ah well :p Thanks for the tips and thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back