hey, wheres a good place to get a v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi142

Reaction score
where do i find a v4??????????? help me!!!!!!!! i really really want one............... :D ;)

you could go to target thats where i got mine is $25 an usally there $30 if you need more help message me :wub: ok :nyatchi: :nazotchi: :blink: :( :chohimetchi: :D :mametchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :kusatchi:

Hey I wanna get a v4. Im in Australia. I saw the tamas in Kmart for $25 but then I saw them for 18 dollars. Is there a difference between tamas? Are there tamas more original than others? ALso Whats tamagotchi Jinsei? Is that a good version or just the cheap version.

Thanks for any help.

PS I LOVE TAMAS!!! :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :nyatchi:

I got mine at Walmart and it was only $14.88 plus tax. They only had v4s. Kmart had two v3s and no v4s and they were selling them for the same price.. actually $14.99. The price has changed alot, they were selling v3 for $21 (20.99 i think) right after Thanksgiving.

Just keep checking because they go quick.. at least around here (in USA) and a store that is out one day will have them the next. That's how I found mine.. I checked walmart thursday and they were out of everything except 1 lanyard. Then on Friday they had about 15 v4s and a bunch of lanyards and charms. I didn't get a lanyard for mine though, the colors didn't match since I have a glow-in-the-dark one and the lanyards were all pink or orange. B) Lime green would have been cool.. if they have that color.

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

where do i find a v4??????????? help me!!!!!!!! i really really want one............... ;) :huh:
if you live in new jersey go to echelon mall and then go to kb toys i saw some there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back