tama got a twin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there such thing as twins

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtchi94

Reaction score
ahhhh! my tama has a twin 4 real . tha tama's dad's battery ran out now i stuck with 2.

give me facts :ph34r: :D

Do have picture proof, and I dont exacly understannd as your tamas dad battery ran out.?.

The battery probably died after they had babies, so the other one couldn't go. I guess you can try to reset and downlaod your tamagotchi, if you don't really want twins. Otherwise, you get tame-twins!

Except for Angelgotchi, twins are a myth.

The truth:

The only verified case of twins is the Futagotenshi character on the Angelgotchi / Tamagotchi Angel. There are no twins for any other version of Tamagotchi.

The half-truth:

It has been rumored for almost 10 years now, that it's possible to get two eggs at the same time on one Tamagotchi, and raise them together. Apparently, through ROM Testing on some of the original Tamagotchis (from 10 years ago), it was possible to make two eggs appear on the screen. However, these did not behave as independent characters.

There are a few photos of twins that keep circulating. These are either of the original Tamagotchis that have been ROM Tested, or they are faked photos.

The misconceptions:

The only times you can have two Tamagotchi characters on your Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion at the same time are (1) in the case of a parent and child, and (2) temporarily such as when connecting, or playing a game.

Some people say that a Connection/Connexion can get twins. However, further investigation reveals that what they are talking about are the two babies that are produced when two Tamagotchis mate. The problem with this is that within a few seconds of their birth, one of the babies flies off to live with the other parent.

There is a password from the Nintendo DS game "Tamagotchi Corner Shop", which when entered into a Connection/Connexion V3 will give you what some people call a twin. In reality, the password ( 32479 91490 ) gives you an item labeled "!!", which can be used by an adult Tamagotchi character to summon a clone of itself. Your Tamagotchi character and its clone will then dance together for a few seconds before the clone disappears.

The reality:

If twins really did exist, proof of their existence would not be so elusive. If I had twins, I'd be taking photos of them doing all kinds of different activities, eating, playing, sleeping, even using the toilet, and posting these all over the place. Wouldn't you? So if someone out there has had twins, why can't we find these photos? Answer: except for Angelgotchi, twins are a myth.

A fake photo of "twins": https://www.motivesoft.demon.co.uk/cyberzoo/secret.htm

(The author of that page states he's never had the twins code work for him.)

Another fake of "twins": https://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/ssy2/th_tamatwin.jpg

A fake photo of "twins": https://www.motivesoft.demon.co.uk/cyberzoo/secret.htm(The author of that page states he's never had the twins code work for him.)
Is that the same as expage.com/page/tamicodes? I'm sorry, I would doa link, but every time I do one, it doesn't go to the right page. I got this off Google by putting in Tamagotchi Cheat Codes.

Here I'll TRY a link. Maybe it will work, maybe not: link right here

I just tried the link and it's not working anymore, I swear it worked before. I'm really sorry, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except for Angelgotchi, twins are a myth....
That's not completely true. There are other tamas besides the Angel to have a "secret character" that is twins. There are devil twins On the Devilgotch. Pics can be found here of Futago-Debiru. There are also a set of ant twins on the Morino, however the only proof of those came with a Morino hard case. (A little clue left by Bandai) It has a sticker sheet that shows all characters, even the twin ants, and they are also shown pictured on the card. I took pics of them and circled the twins for you to see.

Card, Pic 1

Sticker sheet, Pic 2

Just FYI :rolleyes: These other twin sets are not very well known, but they are around. Those are also the only ones I know about.

As far as current tamas go (2004 models and up), I have seen only one Justified case of "twins" which happened because of a glitch, and it was not a true twins case. That topic, with a video, can be found here. And until I can see examples such as the ones Binary described, then there are no current tama twins. AND there are no "twins" programmed into the character list. That can be proved by debugging and seeing all characters.

KM

Heh heh.. Just wanted to show something on my Entama..

Twins!

No, just kidding. That's just a picture that I made on Paint in a few minutes. Told you it wasn't hard to make fake photos :rolleyes:

-kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back