NO TAMA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I can tell you what they do:

Tamagotchis are a hand held virtual pet and originated from Japan. It's in the shape of an egg but there are manny different types of Tamagotchi there are 31 different types. Tamagotchis were very popular in the late 1990's. here are some things you can do with your Tamagotchi:

• Feed it a meal or a snack

• Play a game with it and earn points to spend at the shop for items

• play with the items you get from the shop

• clean up the Tamagotchi's poop

• Discipline it when it is sad or bad

• Interact with other Tamagotchis by connecting (on certain Tamas)

• go to work/school/pre-school (only on the Tamagotchi V4)

• You also need to check it's health and stuff

• If you take care of your Tamagotchi, It will grow and you can get secret characters sometimes too.

• But don't let your Tamagotchi die!

here are some pictures of Tamagotchis:

Version 1 Version 2 Version 3 Version 4

you could buy one if you really wanted one. But if your clueless about what tamagotchis are and this doesn't help, do some research before you buy.

You can try an emulator of the GameBoy one! Go to https://www.emulator-zone.com/ and download Visual Boy Advance. Next, go to https://www.coolrom.com/ and click "ROM Files". Once the menu loads, click "Game Boy Color". You will see all of the letters in the alphabet, but pick "T" for Tamagotchi. There are 3 Tamagotchi games (#1 is the only one thats english). You can download one of them. Enjoy!

I've NEVER had a tamagotchi and I feel so left out because I don't even know what they do. :( :(
I am sorry you feel so left out... but I'm afraid that is definitely what is going to happen if you spend time on a large forum dedicated to Tamagotchi fans... :(

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it - only you can...

Buy a tamagotchi if you can afford one or are allowed or just enjoy the areas where you don't need a tama to join in - (Non) TamaTalk, the Arcade, etc.

Perhaps you might want to avoid the Tamagotchi areas if they make you feel left out... :(

They all have pros and cons. Usually with every new version they have way more and way better stuff. They get better each time!

Well this might not be the place for you since this is "Tama Talk" but you should buy one! They are a lot of fun to play with. But if you decide to buy one off of Ebay beware because you might see some fake Tamas.

you should buy 1, then. you can get them at target,walmart,kbtoys,toys r us, and kmart.

Get 1! I lurve tamas and I got my V4 at ToysRUs and my V3 was a gift. I think other than ToysRUs.com, you could try Walgreens. I know they have some there, but I didn't like the designs. Here is the link!!!

///Matchy :wub:

*Edit-it says they don't sell them online, so don't look there. Go to this place and this is Biggs.com. They might sell some hear. I heard they sell V2s and try Walmart.com, too! I hope you find a tama!*

Last edited by a moderator:
*SPAM Removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back