STUPID ME! STUPID DEBUGING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_kirbys

Reaction score
<_< STUPID DEBUGING AND ME :wacko:

when i debuged my tama, [SIZE=21pt]SNAP!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] THE STUPID WIRES BROKE!!!!

NOW I CANT HEAR THE SOUND!!!!!!!!

GGGGRRRRAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :lol: :) :ph34r: :lol: :D

[SIZE=21pt]YAH! I HATE DEBUGGING! IT MAKES ME FELL LIKE I DIDN'T EARN IT! SOMETIMES I WILL TAKE MY TAMAGOTCHI AND DEBUG IT, GET THE CHARACTER I WANT, THEN UNDEBUG IT, I'VE ONLY DONE THAT ONCE AND IT FELT REALLY DUMB![/SIZE]

Dear lil_kirbys,

I know your situation,that your wires have broke because of debug.I understand that you are very upset about it,but it'll be alright,hopefully,in the next few days.That comes out a lot in people's tamagotchis.But I hope that you can very much,stand it.Go without it for now.If you really do care about it,contact me. <_<

u can undebug,but it's a waste of time :mellow: well,whenever i debug,atleast,it's a waste of time ;) i keep on missing some steps :p

The sound is important.So you should pay lots of attention to it.I'm sorry for you :rolleyes:

Hey dont feel sad. Mine did that to. JUst tape the wires back together. If you tape in the right spot then tou tama sound will be back. !

-_- STUPID DEBUGING AND ME :p

when i debuged my tama, [SIZE=21pt]SNAP!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] THE STUPID WIRES BROKE!!!!

NOW I CANT HEAR THE SOUND!!!!!!!!

GGGGRRRRAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :D :angry: :angry:
I don't belive you my best friend Jeminy said there is no risk, and the Lord, I trust her.

I don't belive you my best friend Jeminy said there is no risk, and the Lord, I trust her.
g+j i said that there is no risk except the sound breaking i didnt say that there was no risk at all here is what i said in chat:there is no real risk 2 debuging except the sound breaking dont u remember??

g+j i said that there is no risk except the sound breaking i didnt say that there was no risk at all here is what i said in chat:there is no real risk 2 debuging except the sound breaking dont u remember??
i'm sorry if u misunderstood

I really don't!, and at least those cords don't matter- but you have to buy an expensive shock cap to prevent Electric shock, and how did you find my post that fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back