Do you beleive.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on the internet that this girl did bloody mary and then after she did it she turned the light back on and looked in the mirror and blood was running down her cheeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's blue baby?
Well there is two different kinds of blue baby,(that I've heard of anyways) the first one you go into the bathroom rock your hands back and forth like your holding a baby, then say blue baby until the baby appears yes it is cute but once it appears you have to drop it and step on it or else it's eyes will turn red and cast an evil spell on you. Here is the other version, You go into the bathroom and look in the mirror and say blue baby 16 times and the the baby will appear in your arms and the mother behind you if you drop the baby she will cry and kill you. And yes the rooms must be dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
What blue baby??
Yes blue baby and nothing happened. You should try it. Dont if you dont want to!

It was scary but nothing happened that soon I just ran out.

Yes blue baby and nothing happened. You should try it. Dont if you dont want to! It was scary but nothing happened that soon I just ran out.
big bob tried it and he said he never screamed so much in his life. I know he wouldn't lie to me...

big bob tried it and he said he never screamed so much in his life. I know he wouldn't lie to me...
Do you know him in real life? I am sure it isnt true. Try it though I swear its not true!

Wow really? It is 7:18pm here! Well good luck! I will be going too bed at 9 so I wish you good luck and dont forget to report it! And what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back