How to get points fast on V4s!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt1

Reaction score
I got lots of points fast from going on to V4 Tamatown with my V4.

What you do is you go on to Tamatown (V4s Only) and put in

the login password then when you've done that correctly, go to

the arcade and play the ''Ring Toss'' Game Repeatedly and always throw your ring towards the Golden bag then when

your rings on the Golden Bag you get 300 points each time you

put your ring on the Golden Bag if you play it again and again.

Play the game again and again 'til you get to 9990 points,

and when you get to 9990 points a message will come on

the computer screen saying that 9990 is the maximum amount

of points and you've got to log out, then you click on ''Ok''

then it will say ''are you sure?'' and you say yes then your

logout password will come on the screen, then you put the

logout password into your V4 then you will have 9990 points on

your V4, then do all of that all over again, then you'll have at

least 19000 points, but i've got 22530 points.

Thank You

Matt1 :eek:

wrong, theres an EVEN BETTER way of getting money/points in v4. GO TO TOWNHALL and on the wall there are different posters. click the one on the very right. it asks Q's and they are really easy to answer!! From Dan :rolleyes:

OH, and you get 300 p for every q you get right!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
can anynone give my their username and password the v4 tamatown please?

i really want to check it out!

and Dan you was wrong about the poster in the

townhall, you are LYING! :wacko:

(making up stuff!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got lots of points fast from going on to V4 Tamatown with my V4.What you do is you go on to Tamatown (V4s Only) and put in

the login password then when you've done that correctly, go to

the arcade and play the ''Ring Toss'' Game Repeatedly and always throw your ring towards the Golden bag then when

your rings on the Golden Bag you get 300 points each time you

put your ring on the Golden Bag if you play it again and again.

Play the game again and again 'til you get to 9990 points,

and when you get to 9990 points a message will come on

the computer screen saying that 9990 is the maximum amount

of points and you've got to log out, then you click on ''Ok''

then it will say ''are you sure?'' and you say yes then your

logout password will come on the screen, then you put the

logout password into your V4 then you will have 9990 points on

your V4, then do all of that all over again, then you'll have at

least 19000 points, but i've got 22530 points.

Thank You

Matt1 :p
Thanks for the tip

can anynone give my their username and password the v4 tamatown please?i really want to check it out!
Here's mine.

(sorry, this is off topic)

Username: HAPPY

Password: 1B9F5F0 80CC3AE

-Kuchipatchi-

The easiest way to get lots of points in v4 Tamatown is the race car game in the toy shop. It's SUPER easy to win and you get 300 points everytime you play it. The red car you race against barely moves and if you hit left and right on your keyboard real fast your car zips to the finish line (sometimes even past the line) and you get 300 points before the red car gets very far.

thats awsome really i will try that! but :angry: will you really get thepoint through the internet to your tamagotchi? ;)

ok

username: tzootzoo!

password:52F8360

50D333E ;) happy? can you give me yours? i want to try out too!

:angry:

wrong, theres an EVEN BETTER way of getting money/points in v4. GO TO TOWNHALL and on the wall there are different posters. click the one on the very right. it asks Q's and they are really easy to answer!! From Dan :(

that is sooo cool. im gonna try it

wrong, theres an EVEN BETTER way of getting money/points in v4. GO TO TOWNHALL and on the wall there are different posters. click the one on the very right. it asks Q's and they are really easy to answer!! From Dan :(

i tried it and it doesnt work

The easiest way to get lots of points in v4 Tamatown is the race car game in the toy shop. It's SUPER easy to win and you get 300 points everytime you play it. The red car you race against barely moves and if you hit left and right on your keyboard real fast your car zips to the finish line (sometimes even past the line) and you get 300 points before the red car gets very far.
Well, If you can go on the car racing game how come I can't? Do you have to be a certain age?

okusername: tzootzoo!

password:52F8360

50D333E :p happy? can you give me yours? i want to try out too!

:(
that cant be it the user is 5 letters or shorter and the pass is 8 digits ;)

Make sure you are in the TOY SHOP at the MALL and NOT in the arcade. The arcade car race game is "Coming Soon", but there's one in the toy store inside the mall. When you walk into the toy store you see two tamas standing there, one is holding a remote controller for an RC car. Click on the RC car track to play the racing game. 300 Points for winning! there's no "Try Again" so you have to Exit and click on the track again to play the game again, but it's a few easy clicks and practically a guaranteed 300 points (instead of maybe missing the rings on the ring toss game if you're a split second off on timing).

actually, dan is right i love that game he said,go to the townhall,and to your farright click on the poster there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back