who thinks that v4s are rubbish?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who thinks that v3s are rubbish?

• I do!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I defenently don't!

• There AWWWWWWWWWSOMMMME!!!!!!

• They Make me SICK!!

• they're ok

• none of them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're ok, But I wouldn't say they're hem * removed *

But they're not amazing.

Bu the way, please don't use the word * removed * on tamatalk. It can be a lil rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
hiya i think dey r gr8 but y di u call the poll who thinks v4s are *removed* coz i nearly didn't look at it coz of that u should of put who thinks v4s are gr8

Yes it is a rude word but not counted as a swear word anymore.

I think there awsome! They were soo diffrent then I believed they would be, just like the V2 were diffrent from the V1 but the V4 arnt really any diffrent too the V4!

Even though *removed * is not really considered a swear word anymore, I still believe it is best not to say it on TamaTalk. <_<

I love v4s! They are the best EVER!!!!! :D :p

I like v3s but they are a little boring now that the v4s came out. :lol:

But thats just my opinion. :(

Angelgotchi11

OFF TOPIC:

Please, if you have any doubts about a word being used on TamaTalk, then DON'T use it

It may not be a swear in your opinion, but it is not acceptable language to use on a family friendly forum with members of all ages, including very young children.

On the title, you put V4, but on the poll, you put V3. I voted they were OK, because that's how I feel about V4s. But I like V3s better so U can just change that to they're AWESOME!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back