Sign in to follow this  
hollywood_angel

Can`t see Parent OR Grandparents!

Okay.So my tama is a V3,teenaged,Nikatchi that can`t see it`s parents/grandparents.If you no whats going on please REPLY!!!!

oh,and I always wanted to know what kind of batteries V3 tamagotchis need.(don`t say"the same as V2 and V1 because I don`t know what kind ANY tama needs)

Edited by hollywood_angel

It can only see parents if it has reached gen2 and grandparents at gen3 if it is then and it still doesn't work then you must have deleted a friend and a generation in that weird glitchy thingy...

Edited by jimmythej

It can only see parents if it has reached gen2 and grandparents at gen3 if it is then and it still doesn't work then you must have deleted a friend and a generation in that weird glitchy thingy...

I am on 3rd gen.!

And I didn't delete any1 that I can remember.

Edited by hollywood_angel

no

r there no (grand-)parents on ur tama or do i have trouble to enter them on tamatown ?

Okay.So my tama is a V3,teenaged,Nikatchi that can`t see it`s parents/grandparents.If you no whats going on please REPLY!!!!

oh,and I always wanted to know what kind of batteries V3 tamagotchis need.(don`t say"the same as V2 and V1 because I don`t know what kind ANY tama needs)

maybe it's a glitch, try resetting->download.

And for your batteries question:they use CR2032 batteries.(i memorised it ;))

If ur tama mated with a friend on ur friend list no matter how many generation ago, and then U delete that friend, you can't see parents OR grandparents. But, if U didn't delete any friends, I don't know. ???. I mated with a tama on the 4th gen and it was on my friend list and I had 40 friends, so I had 2 delete a couple. I deleted that 1 and then, it wouldn't let me see my parents list!

You cant see ur parents after the 4th generation until ur 5th generation. trust me.. im on my 13th generation

v3 :lol: can't see parents or grand parents how :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :lol: :lol:

yeah, it is a very common glitch-my v3 is on the 5th generation and I can only see the parent that had "Lime"