Can`t see Parent OR Grandparents!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood_angel

Reaction score
Okay.So my tama is a V3,teenaged,Nikatchi that can`t see it`s parents/grandparents.If you no whats going on please REPLY!!!!

oh,and I always wanted to know what kind of batteries V3 tamagotchis need.(don`t say"the same as V2 and V1 because I don`t know what kind ANY tama needs)

Last edited by a moderator:
It can only see parents if it has reached gen2 and grandparents at gen3 if it is then and it still doesn't work then you must have deleted a friend and a generation in that weird glitchy thingy...

It can only see parents if it has reached gen2 and grandparents at gen3 if it is then and it still doesn't work then you must have deleted a friend and a generation in that weird glitchy thingy...
I am on 3rd gen.!

And I didn't delete any1 that I can remember.

no

r there no (grand-)parents on ur tama or do i have trouble to enter them on tamatown ?

Okay.So my tama is a V3,teenaged,Nikatchi that can`t see it`s parents/grandparents.If you no whats going on please REPLY!!!!
oh,and I always wanted to know what kind of batteries V3 tamagotchis need.(don`t say"the same as V2 and V1 because I don`t know what kind ANY tama needs)
maybe it's a glitch, try resetting->download.

And for your batteries question:they use CR2032 batteries.(i memorised it ;) )

If ur tama mated with a friend on ur friend list no matter how many generation ago, and then U delete that friend, you can't see parents OR grandparents. But, if U didn't delete any friends, I don't know. ???. I mated with a tama on the 4th gen and it was on my friend list and I had 40 friends, so I had 2 delete a couple. I deleted that 1 and then, it wouldn't let me see my parents list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back