Anybody got a yasashii?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMan64

Reaction score
sorry for the bad spelling in the description, i didn't have enough room to spell it correctly.

Anyways, I want to know what you do in them and stuff. I know they are the easy tamagotchi and they are very big, but i want to know more. ;)

I have one. They are very rare. Ilovetamas! has one, too. They are fun, I got mine for $300.00 U.S. Right now, I have the Marutchi looking one with dimples. The game is where you have to find the correct snack out of three boxes. The first button is for food, the second button is for game (top) and snack (bottom), the third button is for praise/ time out, the fourth button is toilet, the fifth button is lights, and the sixth button is checkmeter.

The yellow button on the left is for time. The yellow button on the right is for time and cancel. The small button right below the food icon is reset. It comes in yellow, blue with clouds, or white. I have blue with clouds, because in my opinion, its prettier than the rest. It takes two AA size batteries that aren't included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back