Still Don't Understand!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

court127

Reaction score
I still don't understand the whole thing that happens when you donate points to the king i donated 20.000 and then it came up to visit tamagotchi town and i did but nothing happened. I know i was supposed to get a code or something but when i log on do i have to do something in particular to get the code or should it just come up when i log in or do i have to visit the king? I'm Confused!!

did u send the points 20.000 all at once or did u sent them like 10.000 and then the next time 10.000 becuz u have to send them seperatley

ull probably get the code when bandai finishes making the kings palace!

Ok, I believe you'll have to donate 30,000. At least that's how it is on V3. You get a code, and you quickly write it down. Then go to tamatown, go to the king, enter the password, the king gives you a code, punch it in your tamagotchi, and there you have it!

i didnt get a code and im on www.tamagotchieurope so the king is already there!!!! oh well i guess i'll wait until my tamagotchi has a baby and try it again

I NO WHAT HAPPENS!!! it happened to me... you have to donate 5000p in sets of three, so... a donation of 100p then another 200p, then finally a donation of 200p!! that makes exactly 5000p. AFTER A WHILE!!! you get a letter from the king and he gives you a travel ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ;) :p :D :D :D :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back