mmm... chocolate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessakiki

Reaction score
Today in the shop I saw a different item that I have never seen before. It was chocolate, in the shape of a heart. :rolleyes: I was just wondering... do tamas celebrate valentines day? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so. Cause there is a product for honey and it does have a heart on it! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
It happend to me too! 3 Days before Valentines the shop will continue to sell heart shaped chocolate!

i never got chocalte from the shop not even today!(2/13/07) but i did get it from the king today!! :rolleyes: :huh:

I connected with a friend and they gave me chocolate on a date.(They usually go on dates

and kiss and give eachother presents before they have babies) (This was on a V3) And I

just regestered so I barely know how to post messages. :rolleyes:

I believe that Chocolate Hearts are just there for girlfriend/boyfriend sort of stuff. Of course, the chocolate heart can always be used for Valentine's Day. Due to the Animations we see on our tamagotchis near/on the holidays, tamagotchis celebrate most of the holidays we do :blink: .

//TL

on my v1 on valentines day it was surrounded by hearts so i think they do celebrate valentine day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back