Who HATES neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate neopets?

• GRR! I AM EVIL! YES I HATE NEOPETS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I don't HATE it, but it is sucky compared to Tamagotchis!

• I like it, but I don't like it....

• No, that site's okay.

• I like neopets, they are cool.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE!

• I hate Tamagotchis and I LOVE NEO! (no one should ever vote for this one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbiekidlex that was very rude of you! I refuse to vote for a poll saying I'm evil because I dislike neopets greatly!-stomps away-

there she goes. Anyway, neopets were the first virtual pet site that I had ever been to. They seem to wear off after a while though. My first pet was a blue kacheek named Margalo35.

My favorite was probably a bruce named Margaloane.

She grew meek and weak to to a strong pet!

This was a unecessary thread.... :D .....but if you want my opinion here i go....Neopets is a bunch of bull...it full of freaky anime obsessed snot-nosed little kids who think they are best things since sliced-bread. Seriously thats most of the population on there and then there are people who are generous kind people and don't think they are actually Robin from teen titans or something. Kinda freaky.

Oh and I'm proud of being evil for hateing a wicked stupid site so...ha!XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbiekidlex that was very rude of you! I refuse to vote for a poll saying I'm evil because I dislike neopets greatly!-stomps away-
You know I'm kidding...that was just to make things funny, please come back. :D

Oh yeah, for you guys that want to know, everyone on psypets hates neopets, so you might not want to join if you love neo.

I used to like neo, but everytime I go on the boards people cuss at me and then I get frozen. Besides, neo is overpopulated. There's over 100 million people. In a few years it could be 1 billion. :D

Ur still on that site. You were on that site less than a daqy ago!

I like Neopets, but I used to be obsessed with them, until I got my first Tamagotchi.

Seriously thats most of the population on there and then there are people who are generous kind people and don't think they are actually Robin from teen titans or something. Kinda freaky.
:) you remember that! Yes I was the one who recieved the I am Robin from Teen Titans neomail. It was pretty funny, I still remember it.

To nembiekidlex, sorry I went on the defensive, most of time if you hate neo people jump all over you and I thought you meant it the other way.

To Mametchi13192 ..... My name isn't Pockygirl there. I was on but just to see if the boards were still bad. I posted one message and left. Still bad. I really do dislike neo greatly though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, I have to say, neopets used to be pretty fun, I used to be really addicted. Now, personally, I think it totally sucks. There's too many people, there are too many ads, you can't make your userlookup very pretty anymore, and the fun is just totally... gone.

Ahh, I have to say, neopets used to be pretty fun, I used to be really addicted. Now, personally, I think it totally sucks. There's too many people, there are too many ads, you can't make your userlookup very pretty anymore, and the fun is just totally... gone.
I agree,that's what happened.

I used to be able to do some really fun stuff on Neopets,but they changed it alot and since I'm only 10 I now can't do anything fun on Neopets except play games.

I personally don't hate neopets, I voted for it is sucky compared to tamagotchis. But still, people are allowed to express their mind, right? This isn't "NeoLovers" talk, it's "NeoTalk".

I personally don't hate neopets, I voted for it is sucky compared to tamagotchis. But still, people are allowed to express their mind, right? This isn't "NeoLovers" talk, it's "NeoTalk".
newbiekidlex is right.

But I didn't vote.

I kinda think Shoyru is cute.

And that's where my tolerance to that site ends. :huh:

:huh: you remember that! Yes I was the one who recieved the I am Robin from Teen Titans neomail. It was pretty funny, I still remember it.

To nembiekidlex, sorry I went on the defensive, most of time if you hate neo people jump all over you and I thought you meant it the other way.

To Mametchi13192 ..... My name isn't Pockygirl there. I was on but just to see if the boards were still bad. I posted one message and left. Still bad. I really do dislike neo greatly though.
Wicked funny it happened to one of my friends too. She was really freaked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back