My dummy Tama V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
I can't believe I got a V4!!!! I can't believe I got multiple V4s! First my buttons don't work! Now TamaTown Preschool thinks my Tama's a baby when it's a toddler! Uh! Does anyone know where I can write Bandai a nasty letter?

I can't believe I got a V4!!!! I can't believe I got multiple V4s! First my buttons don't work! Now TamaTown Preschool thinks my Tama's a baby when it's a toddler! Uh! Does anyone know where I can write Bandai a nasty letter?
how do you know it's not fake? Did you get it on ebay then yah....But you shoudn't write bandai a hate letter maybe you should go to the store or ebay's security center and tell them you want a refund if that dosen't work then I'm sorry I can't help you

how do you know it's not fake? Did you get it on ebay then yah....But you shoudn't write bandai a hate letter maybe you should go to the store or ebay's security center and tell them you want a refund if that dosen't work then I'm sorry I can't help you
Not all Tamagotchis on Ebay are fake. :rolleyes:

How messed up is the buttons??

When you bought the so called "Tamagotchi" did you see if it had the Ban-Dai logo on it?

Can you show us a picture.

Also tell us what games it has on there and tell us what does the characters looks like?

Maybe you just have a glitched Tamagotchi. Try changing the battery, then totally resetting it. Start over fresh. Maybe it'll work, you never know.

I got it from ToysRUs! It did say Bandai! I'm not spending 5 bucks replacing a dumb battery and I'm not starting my Tama over fresh! V4 stinks out loud! It stinks badder than my armpits!

Sorry bout what I said. I just hate the V4!

first, tamatown doesn't include your tama in the opening scene. it features different tamas! so all i will recommend doing is buying a new one. :huh:

heres what i think, you need to,

A. restart completely

B. Debug it (tell me if you need help debbuging or have no idea how to)

C. I know, but BUY A NEW ONE (last resort)

P.P.S My tama had a full list of balls and if i tried to delete it it would stay and when i debbugged it it was gone so in your face!

please dont say nasty things about the v4 they rock!!! yours is masheed up you need to buy a newone or reset""

they rock!!!

yeah!!!!!! I have one and saying they stink is like saying everyone who owns one stinks!

O.K. it doesnt' sound like your tama has anythign wrong with it. You can't go to school even if you are a todler until you get your letter in the mail, and as for the buttons, I've noticed that the buttons on some v4s are slightly non responsive, but hardly at all.

And I can't really tell if you meant getting on the internet and loging on tamatown or going to the connection icon and selecting "work" when you said "tama town preschool".

So if I were you I would just give it like a day or two, and see if things work out. Then try writing a hate letter.

hope this helps.

Thats the same as mine. I thought something was wrong with my Pre-School tama thing but it was only becuase I had to wait a while after it turned into a toddler then I got a letter so it could go to Pre-School. And as for the buttons mine are 1 second slow responsive. If I press A and an icon highlights, I press C and it takes 1 second AFTER I've pressed the C for it to un-highlight.

just return it and get a new one. you did save the recipt, right? I save them for about everything in case something goes wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back