How old do they have to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonboy

Reaction score
:rolleyes: It is so annoying!!!

I realy need to know how old my version 4 has to be to

get married to my other tama!!!

Also how old does my version 3 have to be to get married to my other v3???

DRAGONBOY...

PS: can v3s and v4s get married, if so how old do each of them have to be???

Well, I'm not sure what age V4s have to be to get married, but I'm pretty sure V3s have to be at least 5 or 6... I hope I helped!

tamasrock123 :rolleyes:

Yes, Make sure their at least 4 or 5. Make sure you have a boy and girl. Keep on connecting and over a day they should have babies! ^^

it's worked for me at age 4, but 5 is the average mairrage age

Thank you soo much,

Could i ask another question???

My v4 kind of got married to my v3, my v4 was the only one to get a child, my v3 did nothing, glitch, of just normal???

Thank you soo much,Could i ask another question???

My v4 kind of got married to my v3, my v4 was the only one to get a child, my v3 did nothing, glitch, of just normal???
That's most probably a massive glitch or something.. both tamagotchis are supposed to get a baby each.

That is definately a glitch, and a big one, like Rensa said...

That means that your Tamagotchi V3 won't live up to another generation. :(

Hmm...that is really weird though because both Tamagotchi are supposed to get a baby... ;)

Unless...maybe it could be a known problem with the V4 and the V3, I don't know though.

Sorry I couldn't really help, and sorry for your unfortunate glitch!

:)

:p 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you soo much,Could i ask another question???

If I was you I would "Download" the tamagotchi back over. If not just reset....

I just now 'downloaded' my v3 again but its just the same...

This is what happened...

so i had my tamas, i connected them, my v4 came off connection and was making strange poses at the bottom of the screen,

then my v3's screen went back to normal and she carried on walking around...

My v4's screen went black then fireworks appeared, he then came back onto the screen, followed by the little baby (girl)...

Strange or what???

my v4 is the one with a red antenna, blue with swirls...

My v3 is see trough blue with stars and white letters on it...

kkthanx

so

much

da

hlp
For your tamagatchis to get maried you have to look at your friends list and press b until you see either hearts or smiley faces. If you have all 4 hearts the next time one of your tamagatchis come over for a visit it may torn dark and confatti stuff will come on your tamagatchis screen if not connect them until the lights go out and their is somyhing that looks like confetti. :(

Yh yh urmm mine was 5 when i got married (v 4) but mine got married to a v 3 i just kept connecting them and then 2 tama babies appeared on the screen and one flew off to the other tamagotchi! hope i helped ! :wacko: B)

B) It is so annoying!!!
I realy need to know how old my version 4 has to be to

get married to my other tama!!!

Also how old does my version 3 have to be to get married to my other v3???

DRAGONBOY...

PS: can v3s and v4s get married, if so how old do each of them have to be???
If it helps the matchmaker didn't come until my tama's were 7 on my v3 and my v4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back