What just happened?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
nothing is wrong with my tama... it is just when i put a new battery in......there was a bunch of weird black lines that kid of looked like F's.....please tell me what this is!!!! I'M BEWILDERED!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi:

wow, that's weird. I think it may be the battery, try taking it out then putting it back in. If that doesn't work then just let it be for a while, pause your tama if you can and let it just be for overnight.

If worst comes to worst then you may need to buy another battery, or even another tama.

nothing is wrong with my tama... it is just when i put a new battery in......there was a bunch of weird black lines that kid of looked like F's.....please tell me what this is!!!! I'M BEWILDERED!!!!!!!! ;) :huh: :)
Did you drop it???? :D weird...

Wow. I think you need to get a new Tama. I have heard of this before.

yea

that happend to me b4 and i evenually had to get a new tama **sry about the bad spelling :angry: *** so yea it mite have to come to that

sry...

That's happened to me before. Take out the battery and put it back in again. If it doesn't work, then try putting it in and hitting the reset button. It might help. Otherwise, I don't know. I hope you don't have to get a new tama! :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :) You Might have the wrong battery you will need a CR2032 be cool the black panda is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back