what is the link for japeneese tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1999

Reaction score
can anybody tell me the link to japaneese tamatown????plz and thx!!!!!!!!!!!!charlie1999

uh... i don't think there is one! why are japenese and are you in japan?! :angry: :angry:

well i found it and i have to enter myy tamas code and there is no letters and i do not speek japanese so can someone plz help!!! thx oh and thank you ryan muiguire for finding t he site!!

charlie1999

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pppppppppppllllllllllzzzzzzzzz hhhhhheeeelllllpppp mmmmmeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tttthhhhhhxxxxx.

On most of those tams, you go to the connection icon and select the option that has "PC" written just before the japanese characters. It will give you a log-in code for the respective tama town.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no letters in the japaneese tamatown so i can not use the code my tama gives me.plz help! :( :D

You can't. Its impossible. Those sites are for the UraTama and EnTama only. Stick with the U.S. or european one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back