i have a problem with my tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ur most welcome.and if u want more info,i can take u here:www.tamagotchi.com.

by the way....if ur tama dies,go 2 a tama grave!best wishes :mellow:

yoare obviously the evil wizard who turns cyber things into stone so they can't age

Last edited by a moderator:
yoare obviously the evil wizard who turns cyber things into stone so they can't age
what does that mean technically

I have found there is a teeny tiny glitch in aging that is caused by pausing your tama. It is, however, nothing to worry about, because although the number is wrong, your tama will continue to age at a normal rate. The glitch tends to occur if the tama is paused during the baby or toddler stage.

I have found there is a teeny tiny glitch in aging that is caused by pausing your tama. It is, however, nothing to worry about, because although the number is wrong, your tama will continue to age at a normal rate. The glitch tends to occur if the tama is paused during the baby or toddler stage.
including to ratstars answer if it was paused all night that could be causing the aging glitches so if you leave your tama off pause all night then the aging will continue to go up every day as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back