Glitch? On my V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I think my V2 just had a glitch. o_O I hadn't used it in awhile, but when I upaused it the screen was flashing. The backround flashed black and the characters flashed darkly. When I held down the C button, teh whole screen faded. x_x So I changed batteries, and clicked download. Everything was fine, except for the fact another temporary glitch occured. The date was Febuary 6th, all hungry hearts were gone, 3 happy hearts were gone, my V2 was sick, and the time was 9:00am. o_0 Everything ok now, but was this actually a glitch?

*Tgd*

I think it is a glitch. Did you buy your tamagotchi on Ebay? There is a possibility it is a fake, if you did :lol:

//Tama*Lover

I think it is a glitch. Did you buy your tamagotchi on Ebay? There is a possibility it is a fake, if you did :)
//Tama*Lover
Its not fake. ;) I bought it from Zellers like, last year. Thats the first time I've experienced a glitch like that! :D Lol.

*Tgd*

It may be the case that the battery was so old, and it needed replacing! :( Trust me, I've had a very freaky "twins" experience involving a faulty battery, so maybe because the battery was old, it went a little faulty! :p

Rey Mysterio

I think my V2 just had a glitch. o_O I hadn't used it in awhile, but when I upaused it the screen was flashing. The backround flashed black and the characters flashed darkly. When I held down the C button, teh whole screen faded. x_x So I changed batteries, and clicked download. Everything was fine, except for the fact another temporary glitch occured. The date was Febuary 6th, all hungry hearts were gone, 3 happy hearts were gone, my V2 was sick, and the time was 9:00am. o_0 Everything ok now, but was this actually a glitch?
*Tgd*
That all sounds a little bit unusual to me however, if the battery conked out just at the simple action of unpausing I dare say that you've had a power problem for quite some time and it wasn't sure what it was up to. Most electronic items don't function very well or outrightly malfunction when they don't have adequate power supply which can be responsible for it not being on the right date and in a poor state of health. (Assuming you actually left it happy before hand). :p

I wouldn't call it a glitch as such... just an expected problem give how electronic devices work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back