Tamagotchi connection v2 release..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAwDy_1

Reaction score
well im not sure but someone has on their site that the V2's will b released 24th June 2005......

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, it probably will be released in America by late this month to late July. :(

I hope so :( I realllyyy want a v2. I have a question though... can the v2 connection connect with the v1? :(

ooh...thanks! :( :( by the way, your site is reallly good :( It has loads of information on Tamagotchies!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish BanDai would stop changing the release time. It is getting anoying. I am hopeing that this will be a FIXED date.

america is usually the country to have everything thing first they're getting a bit slow aren't they?

Yeh :rolleyes: I wish they already released the v2... I really want one :mellow:

dont worry joyas...not only u i want one too but i'l probably get mine later than yall cuz i dont live in the US my cuzin is getting it for me

Ohh... but I live in Canada. Are the v2's going to be released after America or at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back