Just a few questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loz.gotchi

Reaction score
Firstly:

Am I right in assuming playing games makes the pencil, star and flower stats go up? And does anything else contribute to making these stats higher?

If I am right in assuming that, which games help to increase which stat?

Secondly:

Am I notified of graduation? I had only been to pre-school once, and that’s the same with normal school, I was able to get the graduation coat and cap on my first visit, does this mean I have graduated?

(My pet is only 5 yrs old)

Finally:

My friends and I all purchased Tamagotchi V4’s around the same time (give or take a day) so they are around about the same age. We are wondering at what age they are able to connect?

[With one particular friend, when we try to connect it just says “FAIL” yet with the others, it says nothing and the screen just returns to normal after a few seconds of “stand-by”]

sorry if i seem a little uneducated by asking such questions

Thank-You.

I can't help with the first two question cause this is my first v4 and my first tama in a while. But they don't have to be a certain age to connect. I just got mine today and it's connected a bunch of times to my friend's. They are both v4 and both were babies and they were able to play games, visit, and give presents. If it's just saying Standby you still have to push the middle button until it says Connect. Get them both to the Standby part (if both v4 make sure you pick V4 and game, visit, present on each one). Then point them at each other and push the middle button, they will change to saying Connect and then one will leave and go to the other's screen. If you wait too long, they will say FAIL and you have to do it again.

1st one. all games increase all stats if you get good 2 points at a random stat will be awarded and if you get great 3 stat points will be awarded to ??? and excellent is 5 stat points to ??? so it is just chance

2nd you graduate but it just means you can go to school (well somthing like that)

3rd i had the same problem but there is a solution 1st take the battery out and leave it out for 10 seconds and then put it back in and download and try to connect if that doesn't work then pull the tamagotchi apart then put it together again if that doesen't work well i got no clue

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help with the first two question cause this is my first v4 and my first tama in a while.  But they don't have to be a certain age to connect.  I just got mine today and it's connected a bunch of times to my friend's.  They are both v4 and both were babies and they were able to play games, visit, and give presents.  If it's just saying Standby you still have to push the middle button until it says Connect.  Get them both to the Standby part (if both v4 make sure you pick V4 and game, visit, present on each one).  Then point them at each other and push the middle button, they will change to saying Connect and then one will leave and go to the other's screen.  If you wait too long, they will say FAIL and you have to do it again.
before i know of the battery thing i tryed that and mine tamagotchi kept on saying fail after i pressed the middle button (it was a quarter of a second after i pressed it then it said fail)

but when i found out about the battery method i tryed it and i just started to connect like normal

Last edited by a moderator:
in regards to my friends tamamgotchi that i previously mentioned

when she tries to connect, it says stand-by (she presses the middle button to connect) BUT it just says FAIL

if she takes the battery out, waits, puts it back in and downloads (or what ever it was you suggested)

will it reset her tamagotchi?

she's just a tad concerned that that may occur.

thanks once again guys, your help is appreciated =)

in regards to my friends tamamgotchi that i previously mentionedwhen she tries to connect, it says stand-by (she presses the middle button to connect) BUT it just says FAIL

if she takes the battery out, waits, puts it back in and downloads (or what ever it was you suggested)

will it reset her tamagotchi?

she's just a tad concerned that that may occur.

thanks once again guys, your help is appreciated =)
Not if you press 'Download' because you will get your original Tamagotchi back so I wouldn't worry. ;)

Hope I helped!

:p 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 :(

Your tamagotchi will be rewinded about 7 hours before when you download (Last Major Event: Aging, connection, evolving and so on.)

Also the only games that set a certain area is:

Flag - Kindess

Dance - Arts/Talent

Shape - Smartness

The other games randomly boost points! :wub:

That's about it I guess.

Hope I helped

Locky458.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back