Vince?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G+J

Reaction score
What happened to Vince he was member No. 1 (well the first behind the Admin anyway) and his last post was July 2- of 2004! Help and gather a lot of information, and also other members that haven't been seen, I need an investigation in order! Please tell your other Tamatalk friends, as they maybe helpful. ;) :D :eek: :ph34r: :( :( :ph34r: :( :(

I've been wondering that..... i guess he just gave it up.

I know why. I get sort of depressed with the whole thing sometimes.

What happened to Vince he was member No. 1 (well the first behind the Admin anyway) and his last post was July 2- of 2004! Help and gather a lot of information, and also other members that haven't been seen, I need an investigation in order! Please tell your other Tamatalk friends, as they maybe helpful.    ;)   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :angry:   :D
Hmm...now that I think about it there are alot of inactive members now,mostly the ones that joined around the time TamaTalk was made.

Let's see what happens if you PM one of the inactive members.

If that doesn't work try Emailing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmmmm almost none of the first 50 members r here.

and i looked at the member list in post order n i went through like 150 pages of people who did 0-5 posts and like 150 members r doing more then 11 posts.

He must have just been banned (by his parents) or something.
Well in Vince's profile, it didn't say his birthday so we can't be sure of it.

No itd cause I used to be a member called dolphin. And I really joined at october 22 2004.

Wait. July!?!?! I remember he posted like on november!

Wait. July!?!?! I remember he posted like on november!
Then the conclusion comes to this, who keeps deleting his posts?, oh and I looked at your former profile, and it said the 23rd.

Not many people left from when TamaTalk first started. I know a lot of members that I don't see anymore. Its depressing.

Oy, yeah its depressing... but I guess they have to move onto other things maybe? :) But you never know, they might suddenly reappear one day and surprise all of us with a post ;)

~Mayumi

And I've noticed that there seem to be more and more people with inactive accounts. I've only been here since February, but I've definitely noticed the decrease in active members. As for this Vince guy, has anyone else heard anything about him? Until now, I hadn't heard of him.

Not many people left from when TamaTalk first started. I know a lot of members that I don't see anymore. Its depressing.
Agree like they didn't like tamagotchis, but wanted to be the first 50. It Could be depressing, but that depends if I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back