Twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium*

Reaction score
Can you make twins on a tamagotchi? Triplets? I've got this info sheet. Is it telling lies? :p

Yeah, it's telling lies. BanDai even said that they have not made a "code" for twins. If there is a code on there, it's fake. :D I think u can get them on Angelgotchi. :wub:

Yeah, twins are fake. You can get a twins character on angelgotchi but thats all.

Also, if your tama has a baby you can use the chest to turn yourself into a baby so that it looks like you have twins :rolleyes:

one of my friends got twins, they were seperated between her two tamagotchi's. though.

one of my friends got twins, they were seperated between her two tamagotchi's. though.
That's normal, it always happens. :D

I think we are talking about one Tamagotchi having to look after 2 babies? :)

it is deffinately fake you know how if you have your tamagotchi and the baby there is absolutely no room to have another one. simple

Hi Meganium*,

Sorry, but twins aren't possible. :) Bandai said it themselves. There just isn't a way. The only time you can get twins, is on Angelgotchis. :D

*Tgd*

You can't get twins. But on some tamas, if you debug it, there is a character that look like triplets. But it is only 1 character.

yeah.. my friend said itsa not true..... but what is an angelgotchi??? :D

I used to have 2 v2 and my friend and I connected... we never got twins before....

now i have a v4... still young... when you take it to pre school, what do you do there??

thankszzzz ^_^

Where did you get the info sheet? What version? Is the info from BanDai. Twins are not possible unless you are talking about when the tamagotchi gets the clone prize in which there is a clone of your tamagotchi.(its really cool, I got it ^_^ :D :lol: ) then you will get "twins" which are actually "clones"

Where did you get the info sheet? What version? Is the info from BanDai. Twins are not possible unless you are talking about when the tamagotchi gets the clone prize in which there is a clone of your tamagotchi.(its really cool, I got it :D :lol: :lol: ) then you will get "twins" which are actually "clones"
yes thats true but it only lasts for about a couple seconds.... Ive never seen it last forever. Its just like a toy that lasts for less than a minute.. ^_^

correct me if im wrong

TamaTamaGirl210

No, your are correct, but I didn't know what the person meant?

Don't you think we should account for all posibilities? ;)

yeah... believe in unhappenings cuz u never know that they might just come tru ;)

but oquard how it never did...

..believe that it could still happen.. but at the same time... stick to the status quoe!!!

LOL

Oooh I love the song 'Stick to the status quo'!

Anyways, lol. Maybe the Tamagotchi's will be able to have twins in a newer, later version. ;)

I wonder if BanDai will be able to do that

It would be so cool!! :huh: ;)

You know, maybe on Ver. 5 aka v4.5 maybe you could have more than 2 babies like 4 and then on next generation, twins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back