FAKE ! (a little heads up for you!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tami-the-tama

Reaction score
People Say there tamagotchi isnt fake

but they bought it on ebay

It still has the bandai logo on it

But is it spelled right?!?!?!?!

my friends friend had a lot of glitches

so my friend brought it into school

I checked everything you guys say to check

Then the logo........

It said Bandye

DUN DUN DUN

Well there you have it

Always look closer than you should :(

That just goes to show you to look closely at how things are spelled on tamagotchis sold on ebay. B)

I prefer buying my things in stores, not on ebay.

That's why you should always know what a genuine BanDai Tama looks like and that's also why I don't like buying Tamas off of eBay, I prefer Toys 'R' Us.

I recommend not to buy them off ebay because they could show a picture of a real one and then send a fake with a lot of glitches. I recommend to buy them at a reputiable store like toys r us. That way you can examine the tamagotchi to see if it is real. I never had a problem with buying it in a store.

I agree that they might show fake pictures! But from the picture its 100% real the only thing is if the person on ebay is honest or not!

After seeing the picture, I agree with you. The box is in perfect condition and he was a good person, but by accident, without knowing it, he might of bought a fake tama from someone and had know idea that it was fake and sold it without knowing what it really was.

well lets keep our fingers crossed it has no glitches

it might come today or sometime this week

i got my v1 from ebay and it was a real one and mine didnt have any glitches but the v6s v8s and v9s are on eBay but remember they are fake

if it looks too good to be true or looks too nice, it probaly is, so don't buy it. I saw a lot of tamas that looked suspicious on ebay and I even saw versions that heven't even come out yet!!!-v6 and v8 (of course FAKE!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
actually that isnt the pic from ebay this is I got them mixed up

The dude is 100% good

so i think it should be good

he said it was in original packege so i bought it

it is even in the pic

HERE!

https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n58/Cheeka101/98b1_1.jpg
Look closely.There is the logo on the corner!Its even spelled right.It doesnt necessarily mean its real,Im just reinforcing the idea that this tama is real.

I saw that too, but with technology he could of altered the box so the tama looked real or shown a different tama than he is going to send you

I would look closely at the tama when I get it ;) :(

I saw that too, but with technology he could of altered the box so the tama looked real or shown a different tama than he is going to send you
I would look closely at the tama when I get it ;) :(
Ooh.Good point.But would someone really go through that trouble just to make a measly $10 or whatever she paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back