Sign in to follow this  
Tami-the-tama

violetchi

Is a violetchi rare?!?!?! :(
I had one yesterday ;)
but it left its baby last night now i have a thing that sorta looks like a ninja but its only a toddler :P
But yeh :P
thx :P
:furawatchi:

the character you might of got was a v4 character or something different

[quote name='Tami-the-tama' date='Feb 17 2007, 05:02 PM'] Is a violetchi rare?!?!?! :rolleyes:
I had one yesterday :(
but it left its baby last night now i have a thing that sorta looks like a ninja but its only a toddler ;)
But yeh ;)
thx :D
:furawatchi: [/quote]
Sorry. a Violetchi is not rare.

Indead, like all charcters, she is not rare. Rathe sad, eh? But enjoy it, i got her on my first generation!

I hardly ever have Violetchi, so I see it as rare. But others don't. ^_^

sorry, a violetochi is not rare ^_^ , rather that there are so many characters on v4 and also v3 that you will only get each character a fraction of the time.

It depends.Everybody has different techniques for taking care of there tamagotchis,so you'll get different charachters.Like on my V3 I get Hashizoutchi all the time.Others of course,actually are rare,like Nazotchi.

[quote name='bulbasaurclai' date='Feb 17 2007, 05:38 PM'] Sorry. a Violetchi is not rare. [/quote]
it depends on how you raise your tamagotchi

The rare tamagotchi's I think are Nazotchi :angry: and Oyajitchi. (Mate with a oldie though..)

Even though there are so many characters some people, even me, get into slumps where you get the same character all the time. Booorrring!!! ;) Try raising the tama differently and you should get a new character and if you can't, you can always debug. But, I recommend this method only in the extreme cases, because sometimes it can mess up your tama for good.

Violetchi is not rare. The only rare characters are Oyajitchi which you get from mating 2 oldies, and all the secret debugging characters.

GGNS :huh: