Bridge to Terabithia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I have seen the movie, and I think it's very sad. ^_^

It's based on a sort of real story; the director's mom wrote the book for the movie, and her friend got struck by lightening and passed away when she was little. I think the movie is teaching kids how to move on after a death.

It's a very good movie; but bring tissues if you're a softie. :)

I havent seen it. I dont really like sad movies anyway. Everytime I watch one, I end up crying for 2 hours straight...

i was cring when i finished the book. :) and the movie is sad to but i still want to see it.

I thought she fell in the river. did she get hit by lightning in the movie? ^_^

~Reanna

They said she drowned, but my theory is that she went out during the storm and the lightening struck the rope, making it split and dropping her into the creek.

But the director's mom's friend is the one that got struck by lightening and died.

i think the rope broke and she hit her head an drowed. but that is the magic of movies and books! you can make up your own theory ^_^ i am definitly going to cry during that movie

~Melody

No, But I am desperate to! Annashophia Robb is in it! She was Violet in Charlie and The Chocolate factory!

you are getting confused. the auther's son's best friend was struck by lightning at the age of 8. i read the book and saw a interview of the auther. the auther's son(who's best friend was struck by lightning) is the director of the movie. the director's daughter plays maybelle in the movie. the movie is not anything like the book so the son probably just wanted to add a twist to the book his mom wrote. i still want to see it. our class read the book together and we were graded on the responses. as a class we are going to see the movie on a weekend. we all the saw the interview together in class also. ^_^ :D sory that was so long and boring!! :lol: LOL adela1996

she was also samantha in the american girl movie for the girls who like that collection ^_^ i do ALOT!!!!!!! :D

I liked the book and i'm going to see the movie on Sunday. ;)

But the girls song on Disney Channel is repulsive. (My opinion.)

I haven't seen it, but we're reading the book at school, and when we're done, we're going to go on a field trip to see the movie so that we can compare them with a Venn Diagram. :)

i think that disney is trying to make evry actor(es) a singer when they have no talent at all. i bet they do not have a clue what a arpegio is.

No matter how sad it may be, I read the book cause we had to in grade 5, and no offence but it was boring. It meant nothing to me, even when... Well I would tell you but I don't wanna spoil anything.

The movie looks okay, but the book wasn't the best, but I'm not the most caring kinda person.

it looks nothing like the book (there were no monsters in the book!) I really didn't like the book any way we had read it for school and I almost died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back