Sign in to follow this  
poison_orchid

1st gen

Unfotunatly my tamagotchi died on generatin 5 :lol: i overslept and couldnt care for it in time.

When i reset it when i was asked to enter the name, the name of my previous pet was already there and it didnt ask me to set the birthday/date/time like it usually would.

When my tama Grew from a baby to a child it became Kinakomotchi which it says you can only get from 2nd gen onwards ?

Anyone know what has happened ?

Thankyou ;)

sorry i know i shouldnt double post but i forgot to add that it definately says that its gen 1 on the information screen too, why has it got so confused ?

PM Mimitchi, he'll know :lol:

thanks meef, seems nobody has an answer for this one :lol:

also i have just noticed that my gen 1 pet can also remember (notebook?) one of the frinds that a previos pet (on the same tamagotchi) had......does that make sense ?

Same thing just happened to me last night (also died on gen 5), but my baby turned into a marutchi... (I had a well-disciplined char before). It's a mystery! :)

[quote name='poison_orchid' date='Aug 28 2004, 07:42 AM'] Unfotunatly my tamagotchi died on generatin 5 :lol: i overslept and couldnt care for it in time.

When i reset it when i was asked to enter the name, the name of my previous pet was already there and it didnt ask me to set the birthday/date/time like it usually would.

When my tama Grew from a baby to a child it became Kinakomotchi which it says you can only get from 2nd gen onwards ?

Anyone know what has happened ?

Thankyou :) [/quote]
does oniotchi only appear in the 2nd gen too?I got it in the 1st gen and im confused.how about hinotamatchi?dont it appear in odd gens only?I got it in 2nd gen before from kinakomotchi.I dont get it.

here is a link: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.com/tamadex/alltams.html"]http://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers...ex/alltams.html[/url]
th purple: oddd generation ;) the blue: even generation :P the black:can get on any generation