OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talktama

Reaction score
Me and my dad are going shoping 4 1 right now!!! :D :D ;) ;) :D

wow big deal don't get obsessed like some of the freaks on this site!

wow big deal don't get obsessed like some of the freaks on this site!
shut up. my dad didn't even buy it. when he saw it he said it was a scam. :D i guess i have to save up my allowence for 8 weeks. (i get $2 a week and it costs $15) :lol: :huh: ;) :huh:

Talktama-just IGNORE :rolleyes: efrine,I think it's cool that you are getting a tamagotchi,is it v1 or v2?

Talktama- Just ignore efrine. It obviously doesn't have anything productive to do. I'm very sorry that you were disappointed. Just save your money and it will be worth it!!

I know it'll be worth it but it's just so looonnngg to wait! :mellow: im 10 yr old and i get $2. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
But I hope it's gonna be okay 4 u.So keep stocking up!and just ignore efrine :rolleyes:

I know it'll be worth it but it's just so looonnngg to wait! :D im 10 yr old and i get $2. :angry:
Lucky! I'm 10 and I don't get any money, I find it on the floor or I get some money in garage sales...

Sorry that you couldn't get one, maybe you could do some little household or neighborly tasks and earn a few cents. :D

You're lucky.I don't get a weekly cent(unless my dad has a feeling to give me money).Yet,I get about 15-20 dollars per christmas.I'm 9 yrs. old.

Okay, I have to admit I get money for b-days and holidays....but I don't get weekly allowance either, like 95Tamagirl.

yeah ignore everything i said b4 i will try to be as helpful as possible from now on

sorry blondie

That's great that you're getting a Tama! And I know I'm probably the 15th person to tell you this, but don't listen to efrine. Anyways, I'm glad you got the money. My dad actually doesn't give me weekly allowance, he gives me $40 on the first of the month, but I'm 13 so it's about average.

i think its great ure gonna get 1. if u wanted a bit more money u cud ask ure dad if u can do odd jobs around the house for a little more money. it might work and anythings better than havin to wait lol im so impatient.

i think its great ure gonna get 1. if u wanted a bit more money u cud ask ure dad if u can do odd jobs around the house for a little more money. it might work and anythings better than havin to wait lol im so impatient.
Which is what I said. :blink:

omg, that is a load of bull, your dad takes you all the way there and then decides it's a scam? grrr i feel feel for you. if i were you, i'd do extra chores around the house or something for some $$ because $2 dollars a week , yikes! when i was 10 i got a bit more than that, i got like $7 a week! ask your dad if he'd be willing to make that deal with you, if you were to wash dishes or something for the extra cash, if you already do chores and only get $2 a week then that's sad. good luck with it all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back