V3 misfunction?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Ok, well....I've had this V3 for a LONG while now (boguht it directly from the store; IS NOT FAKE), and it was working quite nicely. But now I'm starting to notice something. It can't connect with anybody! This has been happening for awhile, but before I thought it was just low battery. o_O When I try to connect, it says "Connecting" then "Fail" everytime. It NEVER works. Is this a misfunction that can't be fixed? x.X

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a similar problem with a V1

Perhaps it might just be a "bad" batch.

I discovered two other ppl with the same V1 shell design as mine who also had connection problems with theirs.

Sorry to hear it. Which V3 shell design is it (just out of interest...)

Are you connecting in the sunlight? It doesn't work if you connect in the sunlight...

tamasrock123

Maybe you are connecting in sunlight or lamplight or trying to connect too often. Sounds like it is a common problem. It can probably be fixed. Try resetting and downloading, then conenct. Make sure the 2 infrared pieces are touching and the Tamas are not exposed to any bright lights. Hope you get it to work soon! :huh:

GGNS

I had a similar problem with a V1
Perhaps it might just be a "bad" batch.

I discovered two other ppl with the same V1 shell design as mine who also had connection problems with theirs.

Sorry to hear it. Which V3 shell design is it (just out of interest...)
The shell design is artic camo. :)

I've tried connecting it not under any sort of light, but it still doesn't work. I think TamaMum is right. ;) Could just be a "bad" batch.

*Tgd*

Do you know how to connect properley

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still cant connect, get a different one. I t may work.

I fell sorry for you... :p

I hope it will start to work again!!!!! :) :D :mellow:

Ok, well....I've had this V3 for a LONG while now (boguht it directly from the store; IS NOT FAKE), and it was working quite nicely. But now I'm starting to notice something. It can't connect with anybody! This has been happening for awhile, but before I thought it was just low battery. o_O When I try to connect, it says "Connecting" then "Fail" everytime. It NEVER works. Is this a misfunction that can't be fixed? x.X
*Tgd*
Maybe the reason you can't connect anymore is because you have to many friends on your friend list! Maybe if you delete a few (Only if you have a lot of friends) Then you can connect again! :)

maybe you were in the sunlight when you tried it? it messes with the infared

I think your tamagotchi has misfunctioned forever. :mametchi: Remember, you can always buy a new one online, or in a local store which has V3 tamagotchis :mametchi:

//Tama*Lover

Are you connecting in the sunlight? It doesn't work if you connect in the sunlight...
tamasrock123
Really? That happened to me once. My friend and I were walking outside & tried to connect. We had 2 do it like 10 times before it finally worked!!! Thanx for letting me know.

///Matchy :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back