Ferrets! =)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like ferrets/have one?

• Yes! I have a ferret and I love him/her! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep. I have one, and they're okay. :)

• Yeah... Ugh... Stinky.

• No, but I want one SOOO bad!!

• No, and I don't really plan to.

• EEW!!! A ferret?! Are you kidding me?!?!

• What's a ferret???

• Other (Post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
As you can see from my avvie, I ♥ ferrets! :lol: I have one, and his name is Jackson! If you're wondering how my family can withstand the smell: We use kitty litter in his cage. It takes away any odor. :)

If you don't like ferrets, that's fine. But if you disagree with someone, please say it nicely. If you choose other, please post, because I'd like to hear what you have to say about ferrets too! TY! B)

I ♥ ferrets! I wish I could have one, but I'm not allowed. :huh: My cat would probably try to eat it anyhow xP

Once I was at the pet store (me and my dad soemtimes go tehre just to simply see the animals) and there was a ferret in teh backroom. We were allowed back there, and teh ferret took a real liking to me! I liked it alot too. It was trying to climb it's cage to reach us, and even made whining noises when we headed out the door. o_O I felt so sad for it. Stuck in that cage....nobody to love....

*Tgd*

LOL Thanks! ^^ Jackson is getting fat. He eats the quantity of one whole food bowl each day. 0.o He's heavier than when we picked him up! :huh:

Actually, your cat wouldn't eat him. It may try, but ferrets are the best playmates for cats and dogs. And it will defend itself by wrapping around its enemy's neck and biting. :huh: Did you know ferrets can seriously flatten themselves out? They can fit into a space about 2 inches high! :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE FERRETS BUT I CAN'T HAVE ONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Ferrets are illlegal in my state. And I have a rabbit, and those two animals don't go well together. My dog would probably be scared of it anyways.

My uncle has a ferret since his girlfriend is allergic to cats and dogs.

They live so far away, so I never got to see it yet, but I will this summer! Yay!!

I've never heard of ferrets being illegal! Wow... I hope I never move to your guys' states! I'd have to get rid of Jackson! :huh:

Jackson is out playing right now! :huh: We let him go everywhere upstairs because we've blocked off just about everywhere he can get stuck. :huh: He looks a lot like the ferret in my avvie!

I've never heard of ferrets being illegal! Wow... I hope I never move to your guys' states! I'd have to get rid of Jackson! :huh:
Yeah, it has something to do with the ferrets escaping and overpopulating and stuff. We have some wild ferrets here though, I think.

ferrets are like skunks: cute but smelly.
LOL so true! :huh: But if you use cat litter and deodorizer spray they smell fine, and they're cute! Mua ha haa I weasle out of everything! :huh:

Ohhh, I LOOOOVE ferrets. My friend's sister is getting one... I'm jealous. x3 I was going to get one, but instead, NO, we end up with these two DOGS. > :) Haha, no, I lub my doggies. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back