help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably just something you ate that your body didn't like and now it's cleaning it out.

Don't worry. I have missed a couple half days of school becuase of porblems like this.

Tell your mom or dad if you haven't already.

If you continue to have diareah (can't spell it, sorry!) over the next couple days, you should see a doctor.

Its OK. This stuff happens to the human body. :huh: If you need help, we're here to help ya! ^^

You could take some medicine, like, if you have any, some Imodium A-D. :huh: I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

I had dirrahea too. The bad thing was, it was at school..... o.0 But by the time I got home, it stopped.

Tell your mom and dad. Wait a few days to see if it stopped. If it hasnt go see a doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
as eveyone said u should tell ur parents they'll know what to do. and if it doesn't stop after a few days (like more then two days or three) see a doctor. if u start vomiiting with direah then u have a stomach virus. (i've had it twice o_O) i think u should take the one.......the only.........PEPTOBISMOL!!!!!! (lol)

That happens to me when I eat way too much - don't worry, it'll stop.

As the others said above, if it doesn't stop, tell a parent/gaurdian about it and consult your doctor.

Try taking some pepto-bismal (sp?) ; it should help your stomach calm down. :)

Oh, and have you been vomitting? You might have the flu.

as eveyone said u should tell ur parents they'll know what to do. and if it doesn't stop after a few days (like more then two days or three) see a doctor. if u start vomiiting with direah then u have a stomach virus. (i've had it twice o_O) i think u should take the one.......the only.........PEPTOBISMOL!!!!!! (lol)
I agree!

If you get Diarrhia, (dont know how 2 spell it :) )

Try eating Bland foods that you know you're stomach can handle,

like cooked rice, bread, etc. When you eat a food that makes you're Stomach upset, Diarrhia is how you're body cleanses it out..... No reason to get grossed out! That is how the Human Body works sometimes!!

Take a medication, like Pepto Bismol or Imodium A-D.

If that doesnt take care of it, talk to your Doc!

FIRST, of all, you can HELP. And, does drinking water help? Cause im not sure. And no, im not vomiting. This may help:

Mametchi_411, and friend of mine, got sick, and had a fever of 101.5, she's better now with a temp. of 97.4-98.5

I was ALSO sick, with a fever. Does that connect anything with diarea?(i also have no idea how to spell it!)

It's been going since yesterday. I only went once, (or twice?) today, and it wasn't pretty.............. :mellow:

*edit* Does taking children's vitamin's help?

HELP!! Thanks!

Drinking water always helps because when you have diarhea, your body loses water more quickly. It's best to have a little bit of water every so often just to keep the fluids inside your body. I don't know about the vitamins, though. Feel better! ^^

POOP IT OUT AND YOU'LL FEEL BETTER...Trust me I had Diharra last week and I was over it in a snap because I pooped it all out!

Just do what she said. Poop it out. You will feel better. :furawatchi: B)
That's my prob. I pooped it out,(well, i TRIED) And, then, well, im scared!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( help!

oh, and good thing water helps! I;ll try vitamins

Aw. I hope you feel better. But DONT freak out! Its ok. This stuff always happens to the human body!

You probably have a sickness. It is horrible and scary but you'll probly soon get over it. B)

It will all be over soon. (Hopefully.)

Anyway, I hope you feel better. There really is no cure for it I guess except, trying to go to the bathroom. :furawatchi:

*AG11*

Aw. I hope you feel better. But DONT freak out! Its ok. This stuff always happens to the human body!You probably have a sickness. It is horrible and scary but you'll probly soon get over it. :(

It will all be over soon. (Hopefully.)

Anyway, I hope you feel better. There really is no cure for it I guess except, trying to go to the bathroom. :furawatchi:

*AG11*
B) :( :( Going to the bathroom is horror for me!! :( :( :(

lots of water and bread helps!

diarhea(know how to spell it! ;) )is definitly no fun.

one part of it is that your stomach feels like an over-inflated basketball. blech!

and, sugar also helps!

don't eat anything heavy duty, like crackers or stale, or hard bread. pudding, for instance:) good and good for you(in this case, at least).

yogurt is another one.

hope you feel better soon!

~dragadon

eat foods like chicken, toast, red meat, cake, buscuits.. Anything dry, and red meat has iron in it and if you have too much iron intake you get the opposite result - constipation. So if yo eat a bit of red meat, or toast it should help you. Look up on google, they have some good info I was going to link you to a good site I know, but google isn't loading at the moment. Just stay away from dairy foods, as that makes diarrhoea worse.

Ah finally google loaded, https://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/diarrhoea1.shtml theres the link for you if you want to look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back