OMG MY TAMA IS BROKE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-Rulez123

Reaction score
MY tama steve i replaced his batterary and hes crazy his name is now stpve and he eats balls and RC cars and bow ties all the numbers are back wards and he is upsidedown and when i connetc it says sorry list full and he cant buy stuff. NOT DOWNLOADED!!!!!!!

aah freaky p.s i love oso give him oodles of kisses from me kk

Maybe it's the wrong type of batterie. That may happen!

WELL this is my 16 year old brothers tama im taking care of it while hes in florida whith his GF :p AND I dont think i should debugg it he will kill me. Mabe it need batterarys i'll change it tomorrow cuz im poop from shopping. :mellow: :D :) :D

I's probly glitch then again like i said to all the others im guessing.

....................... :D :D :D :D :D :D ......................................

(i dont think i was any help)

:) :) :) :( :( :( :( :( :(

(sigh)

Time for more ice cream.

when i put a battery in my tamagotchi, it does nothing and the screen is blank. i tried putting in a new battery and it worked for a little while, but then the screen went blank again! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!! :( :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :( :( :( :(

that happened to my tama V2 too. Has yours been dropped or got wet?????

i bought a new one......then V3 came out and i lost my V2 :( :-(

try reseting and downloading a few times oh yeah and u should probably get a few spare batteries, it shortens thier batterey life.

good luck :huh:

[SIZE=21pt]TAMA T[/SIZE]

Steve is back to normal and he's got a baby girl and so does my cusin my cusin had a baby girl her name is Issabellelia (is-uh-bell-lia) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :) ;) :D

P.S. My cuz is 26 the baby is 3 weeks old!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MY tama steve i replaced his batterary and hes crazy his name is now stpve and he eats balls and RC cars and bow ties all the numbers are back wards and he is upsidedown and when i connetc it says sorry list full and he cant buy stuff. NOT DOWNLOADED!!!!!!!
:D I don't know what happened but, you tama is weird. how did you lose

points? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back