Any Version Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPrincess23

Reaction score
O.K. This is my first group hatch but everything is under control.

First I would just like to tell you that please do not email me as I will

get my computer time taken away.

Here is the info I would like.Oh and you do not have to reset it, as it will be

fun to learn about tamas at different stages in life.

Name:

Generation:

Items:

Current Number of GP:

Current weight:

Version:

Character:

And anything else you can think of.And stuff like Gotchi Points and weight, since that changes all the time, whenever you post put the new number of those in. If you would like to talk about more than one tama of the same or different versions, that is perfectly fine just post all those things once for every tama.If you have any questions, PM me and I will get back to you hopefully the next day.If you will not be able to join it for a couple of days,PM me and Iwill tell the other members.We will also not be needing to have the same Username for as I said somewhere above thay will all be different ages.If it passes away to Tama Planet, post that here too.If it does go back, post the info again and we will have a funeral for it.If you do not remember some of the info, that is ok.And please add me to your buddy list as it will be easier to reach me when you need to tell me something.If you do not know the character, describe it and tell me the version and I will look it up for you.If you have something to tell me in email, PM me first so that I can Try to OK it with my mom.Please try to advertise this as best you can, and I will sometimes individually PM you or ask your parents of it is ok to give me your email and I will PM or email you. If this is your first GH, PM me with any specific questions and I will try to explain as best I can.If I still do not answer it correctly, try again, and I will try to be more specific.

Ther will be no deadline, and when we get about 3-5 members, we will start.

I hope you have fun in my group hatch!And we will each have different colors,I will write in PURPLE

Bye for now!

From,

TamaPrincess23

My Tama

Name:Sarah

Generation:1

Items:Pen,Trumpet,Honey,!!,CD3,Cell Phone,Music,PlayHouse,Slide,2 Umbrellas,Skirt,Sunglasses,RC Helicopter,2 Pencils,Ball,Makeup,and RC UFO

GP:11,685

Weight:26

Character:Ponitchi

Version:4

-ilikehoney

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like 2 join. Im kinda new to this but i guess i could try.

My TAMA

Name: Lily

Generation:2

Items:clone,cd3,cellphone,bow,buildingblocks,trumpet,cap,ball,

makeup,maracas,actionfigure,fishingpole,pencil,cd2,cd1,

Current Number of GP:1320

Current weight:37

Character: memitchi :wub:

Name:Viola

Generation:3

Hunger/happieness:4/4

Current Number of GP:72249

Training:7 bars

Current weight:89lbs

Character:Young Dototchi(i think thats how u spell it)

Name:Davis

Generation:14

Hunger/happieness:4/4

Current Number of GP:2995

Training:all bars

Current weight:99lbs

Version:3

Character:Dotochi (i think thats how you spell it too)...lol

My tamas are awesome,Young Dototchi is a twin,her sis looks like this : :ph34r:

:huh: ;) :lol: :( :ph34r: :D :wacko: :p :eek: ;)

Group hatch assembly, Mar 10 2007, 08:26 AM

we will start tomorrow, 1:00 P.M. American time. If that is not good for you alert me todayusing PM by 3:30 today.

Thank You! :)

And please send a copy to all the members of the group hatch.Ask them what color they WISH to be and then in their reply tell me in your reply filling out this form:

User Name:

What color do you want to write in:

then copy this form give it to all the members teling them to give their reply to TamaPrincess23 by PM. :unsure: give a reply to tamaprincess23

-----sweed1

:huh: ;) :lol: :( :ph34r: :D :wacko: :p :eek: ;)

Group hatch assembly, Mar 10 2007, 08:26 AM

we will start tomorrow, 1:00 P.M. American time. If that is not good for you alert me todayusing PM by 3:30 today.

Thank You! :)

And please send a copy to all the members of the group hatch.Ask them what color they WISH to be and then in their reply tell me in your reply filling out this form:

User Name:

then copy this form give it to all the members teling them to give their reply to TamaPrincess23 by PM. :unsure: give a reply to tamaprincess23

-----sweed1

Hi, mind if I join in. I have two baby tamas. My v3 Remus has a daughter, due to be named at midnight tonight. My v4 Orion just had a daughter. These two will be gen 2 and 6 respectively. Let me know if either and or both of these qualify and I will count them in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure anyone can join but firs fill out this form and contact tamaprincess23 and the firs meeting will be at 1:00 tomarrow.

User Name:

then copy this form give it to all the members teling them to give their reply to TamaPrincess23 by PM. give a reply to tamaprincess23

unable to make meeting, oh well, maybe next time.

Since I'm here, I would like to announce the birth of v3 tama Adrie, Gen 2.

All right, mine is a v4 named TROY, here are stats.

Name:TROY

Happy:4

Hungry:4

Flower Points:194

Pencil Points:103

Style Points:299

Status:He goes to preschool, and has inherited everything from his father, JESSE

Weight:48

Alright, start hatching!

Name:lily

Happy:4

Hungry:4

Flower Points:50

Pencil Points:126

Style Points:15

Status:she tuned into adult Mimitchi(bunny).she has a job and works in a bakery. She also had a baby boy yesterday which will stay with her until tomarrow night.

Weight:89

Here is my status:

Name -zac

version-V4

wieght-6lb.

points-13965

flower points-95

pencil points-219

style points-166

happy-4

hungry3

Staus- he goes to no school since he is a baby. :p :angry: