ohnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafox

Reaction score
ohnoooooo i lost my tama and it's NOT puased dang it :D It was a oldtimer.Do you know where to get one in florida. :huh: :p B)

That's too bad. Where was the last place you saw it? Keep looking around. If you still can't find it you can look in Wal Mart and Toys R Us and Target to buy a new one because these stores sell them.

:D GG96 :huh:

think hard where you put it...by the way old timers die quickly coz they cant have children so if you

do find it and its dead you can always start agan!!..

just look really hard where you put it

I think of a place you would least except it in. When the last recieves do the impossible. Like looking in a refirgerator or your outfit you wore yesterday. Maybe someone has it.

Go to Target, Wal-Mart, or the mall. Or the internet.

Where is the last time you went with it? If you want to order one online, I consider going on amazon.com and buying one. eBay is too dangerous. There are too many fake tamagotchis there :(

//TamaPATCHI

Last edited by a moderator:
I would try this if i were you. Before i buy a new tama i would try to remember last place i put it and once you remeber go there and wait for alittle while you should hear it beep sooner or later. Also i think my favorite place to get a tama is at the mall. Try K-bee toys or ToysRus or even walmart or target. Tamagotchi's aren't usually hard to find. But i do think it is much easier to get one at a toy store where you will know they always sell them.

Hope this helped! :furawatchi:

poor u, you can also buy them in argos to.

y dont u try it?

You could get one there, you see im way over in England, i dont know hardly anything about florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back