What do your parents do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr@g@n

Reaction score
Yeah... The title pretty much says it all. What do your parents do for a living?

(Or do YOU have a job?)

My dad designs and builds stages and stuff for people. He designs them at home on the computer, then during the summer he flies to England and helps build them. So basically, he lives in America, but his job is in England. o___O He helped build and design the London Olympics display (and it won!), and he's built stages for a lot of famous people. My mom is a teacher at my school (in fact, she teaches ME! lol), but she also has a store on Etsy.com. *pokes sig*

My dad is a transportation officer (he takes kids that are in the juvenile center to court and stuff). My mom.... oh I gotta go sorry I will post again to tell you wat she is tomorrow!! see ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
My father's a chemist, and my mom's a graphic designer. :)
GAH!

THAT IS SO COOL!I'm probably going to get a computer science degree. It helps with robotics and graphinc arts so I am all set! :)

My dad is an eletrical engineer... I think.

My mom is pretty much a stay at home mom but sometimes works at a Mother's Day Out and Bible study for little kids.

My father is a banker. (In the U.S, his company gives loans to big companies. He doesn't do what you would normally think of when you think of a banker. He sits on the twentieth floor of an office builing talking on the phone all day, and going to meetings and typing stuff on the computer.)

My mother is an insurance broker.

GAH!THAT IS SO COOL!I'm probably going to get a computer science degree. It helps with robotics and graphinc arts so I am all set! :)

My dad is an eletrical engineer... I think.

My mom is pretty much a stay at home mom but sometimes works at a Mother's Day Out and Bible study for little kids.
Heh, thanks! :)

But I only get to see my dad every weekend, and my mom works 8 hours on weekdays.

At least I get the house to myself for a while when they're gone. :)

My mother is a legal secretary for a law firm in Port Dover. When my dad was still alive, he was a lawyer/solicitor(sp?)

My Father designs crafts, such as Helicopters. He works for the company called Boeing.

My Mother is a Doctor; she is trying out for her license to become a sergeant Doctor.

Me- I am not implode... yet. I am planning on getting a job really soon! :)

Tama-Love

Man... You guys' parents have such cool jobs!!! You're so lucky... Eh, both my parents work in the gorcery store next to our apartment complex. My dad=produce manager, my mom=cake decorator/bakery worker... :(

I want to become an animal behaviorist when I'm able to get employed. :huh:

Man... You guys' parents have such cool jobs!!! You're so lucky... Eh, both my parents work in the gorcery store next to our apartment complex. My dad=produce manager, my mom=cake decorator/bakery worker... :(
I want to become an animal behaviorist when I'm able to get employed. :huh:
Cake decorator sounds interesting... Do you get the awesomest birthday cakes? xD

Most the time she doesn't make my birthday cakes, which I find odd... 0.o Anyways, I like icecream cake better!! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back