plz help w/ this idea!a suprise for tamaguide&adm

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
so i was thinking that we can make a post and most tamatalkers could reply saying thanks to the guides and admin!!! :) well i know that it is not the best idea but it is worth a try :) say "peanutbutter" if you will help me with it!! i will pm the admin to tell all the guides to look at the post that we made with him so they can all reply!! so whatdoya think??????? thx adela1996 :)

people have looked but they have not replied *sob* plz reply*sob*!!!! thanks *smiles* :) :) say " well......." if you do not agree with the idea instead of not replying!!!!!plz and thx!!!!! :) adela1996

i have an idea to suprise the tamaguides and the admin. we can make a post and most people will reply like a signature. the point of this is to thank them for their hard work!!! :) get it? anymore q's?? i was expecting every body to say "peanut butter" to agree but i guess not *sobs*. if you disagree please say "well...."thx adela1996

Peanutbutter! :) I like the idea, so people won't have to post personal Thank You Guides and Admin topics. I think it will save a lot of space, time, and breathe! :) Good idea. :)

thank you soooo much skippytama!!!!!* jumps with glee* when more people agree i will start the topic and will pm admin. where should i put the topic so it will not get moved or closed?? (non)tamatalk?

Last edited by a moderator:
*mouth drops open*more people are looking yet there is no more replys!!!! plz reply!!! i can't know your opinion if you do not!!!!

peanutbutter. yay kindness is a beautiful thing

thank you guys sooooo much!! in about 1 or 2 days i will post the topic!!! *jumps with glee*

anymore?? once 3 more people have voted i will make the topic in (non) tamatalk instead of making a certain day to make it. ok? i will pm admin ASAP or when three more people say "peanutbutter". thx guys!! adela1996

sory about the spaming. hmmmmmm mabe i do not know but it is not a suggestion to improve tamatalk it is a suprise for the guide and admin.

i was gonna need one more person's vote but i will start it now :) thx everybody!!! ps. people can still look at this so they know what is going on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back