how come the chat thingy does not work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
how come the chat does not worK? every scince like 4 months ago it doesent....

YA! I wondered why they didnt fix that already..... *gets spy kit and dresses like sherlock holmes* *fakes british accent* Its a mystery I believe Ill have to solve.... *goes searching*

~SG~

YA! I wondered why they didnt fix that already..... *gets spy kit and dresses like sherlock holmes* *fakes british accent* Its a mystery I believe Ill have to solve.... *goes searching*
~SG~
i think they r tryin 2 make it safe so no hobbo comes in and starts chating like,were do u live,give me ur phone number,u know.then they can go and steal u *thum thum thum thummmm*

*puts on woman detective outfit**puts hat on hat rail* *brittish acent* I belive they are fixing it. Because last of what I heard,

from hotagotchi people are like "heeeey hawt stuff wanna go out? Give me your phone ## and I will." type stuff. So that concludes the case. *puts hat back on and walks mystiriously out into a random door to london*

Right now TamaChat is under constructiuon. :wacko: They are fixing it. :D

Many people started talking about inapropriate things.... :angry: o_O

*AG11*

i think they r tryin 2 make it safe so no hobbo comes in and starts chating like,were do u live,give me ur phone number,u know.then they can go and steal u *thum thum thum thummmm*
I would NEVER in a MILLION GAZILLION years give out my phone number not to mention my home address!!!! That would just be stupid! lol! and no I am not calling anyone stupid. :wub: :blink: :) :blink: :) :blink: :) :lol: ;) :) :lol: :)

you should read the annocments before you make a topic because in the annocments it tells the whole reason why it is closed. i believe there is no mistery :)

I would NEVER in a MILLION GAZILLION years give out my phone number not to mention my home address!!!! That would just be stupid! lol! and no I am not calling anyone stupid. :wub: :) :D :) :D :D :) :lol: ;) :) :lol: :)
Once I was in a chatroom (not tamatalk) and this person asked me for my phone number and my address. She said,"We could meet each other in real life!" I said "NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!" Then she just kept cursing at me! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Admin was fixing it, then people kept wondering if it was ever going to be fixed, and Admin said it is now fixed, BUT he said he thought he was still trying to fix something or something like that.

No reason to flip out, it's only been two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back