Sign in to follow this  
groovyme!

Is it ever Mametchi?

Is it possible at all to get a Mametchi or a Mimitchi on a connection?I have NEVER gotten either on my connection.And I ALWAYS get on my v1 conneXions.

ALL my v1's turned into Mimitchi today!My v1 CONNECTION didn't, I got a Memetchi :huh: .It musn't be possible on a conneCTion

yes it's possible 2 get mametchi and mimitchi on connection i have connection v1 and i got a mametchi and my friend has connection v1 and got a mimitchi.

Actually it is u just have to take really good care of it! :huh: :lol:

I take AMAZING care on ALL my tamagotchi's,it's just this one that is ALWAYS Kuchipatchi or Memetchi.

yes it's possible 2 get mametchi and mimitchi on connection i have connection v1 and i got a mametchi and my friend has connection v1 and got a mimitchi.

Thanks, at least now I know it's possible.

Yeah, I think it can happen if you take super good care of your Tama. I've never tried it because I like to try different caretaking methods to get different characters, but it is most likely possible.

ur welcome

ur welcome

U CAN COMPLANE I ONLY EVER GET MASK MAN, NINGA AND FAT DUCKY THING IVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY OF THESE :blink: :unsure: :lol: PLZ TELL ME HOW TO GET OTHER CARICTERS :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Keep their Happy hearts and Hungry Hearts full ALL the time when they are teens and you should get them.

(He he - by the way, I love the idea of renaming Kuchipatchi FATTY DUCK THING - that's just sooo right!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

For those who say they're taking really good care of their tamagotchis, are you SURE you're also keeping their weight low? I think what it is is that you should never let its hunger or happiness drop more than one heart and keep their weight between 10-15 (correct me here if I'm wrong), thoiugh it might be different depending on what you have during teen years. I've been told generation plays a role, too. Just keep trying, as it's possible to get one.

never leave it alone EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u should be like a new mother and check on it every single minute! :unsure: