Another "Screensaver"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlowingV4

Reaction score
I have a V4 that I just got Friday. I read here about screen saver things.. and wanted to know if there was a list of them someplace. My tama is a teenage :furawatchi: right now. 2 years old. And today I noticed him sitting real close to the screen with a coffee cup and eating a muffin??? This was about 10am. Never saw this before, and it went away when I pushed a button. Usually he just hops around on the screen all day until he needs something. Is there some way to MAKE these happen, ?? And how many are there?

Besides the one you montioned, I've seen my Gotchi get in a bath and build a snowman. I think you just let your Gotchi sit for a while for them to come up, like screensavers on the computer.

it's actually brushing it's teeth. :angry: the muffin is a toothbrush and the cup is full of water. i couldn't figure this out for a while either, until i noticed the toothbrush. then i thought, since you rinse your mouth out with water when you brush your teeth,the cup must be full of water.

~dragadon

They aren't screensavers really they are activities the tamagotchi's engage in at certain times of day and also depending on the time of year, there are several activities that can happen during a regular day which include bathing, brushing teeth, rolling, running and tripping, coming up close to the screen, singing and even yawning before bed/after getting up, you see them watching a snowman during certain times of year when it is cold and other time of year activities include santa claus on xmas eve, the singing xmas tree, new year celebrations and halloween - the time of year activities for Japan and U.S (and sorta Europe) are already listed in a topic here - https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=6760

On the v4, if you press the 'c' button when there are no icons highlighted, it will do an animation.

Yeah, a different one depending on what stage its at (todler, teen, adult etc.) the only stage which doesn't do this is baby.

These are just random animations that Tamagotchis do sometimes if they are bored (haven't been touched in a while), part of the daily routine (brush teeth and take bath if teen or adult), or if you press C when no icon is active.

:) GG96 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back