Sign in to follow this  
TamaTamaGirl210

my tama goes to school early!

hi! my tama went to pre school when it was 0 yrs old. then when it became 1, it went to school. your tama is supposed to go to school when its 2 yrs old!!! weird huh? i was trying to figure out if somethings wrong but then i read the instructions and it said that your tama will eventually go to school when it reaches 2 yrs of age. mines went at 1!!!

awesome... i need answers pleez

and it this happened to u, contact me or message me :) :furawatchi:

:) Oh...thats pretty interesting but it seems unlikley....It could be a glitch...but I'v noticed that V4s age slower but grow up the same as the others so...that could be it otherwise I have no idea

:furawatchi:"

and when I press it, you know how each button makes a different sound? when i press the middle one for the first time, it ames the same sound as button a. then it makes a normal sound again...

confusion soaks in the depths of a lost soul...

funny, huh?

My V4 seems to be slow updating the ages. I was 1 year old for two days!? Then today it finally went to 2 years old and it's in regular school.

My tamagotchi also went to school at 1 year of age. :o As someone else said, I wouldn't get caught up in what age your tamagotchi is displaying. The V4s don't seem to be accurate and it doesn't matter as long as the tama continues to evolve.

I have noticed it too because my Tamagotchi has been alive say for about 3 days, and is only 1 year old, a teenager, and goes to school. I think the V4's age a bit differently. :)

But I don't think it is anything to worry about. ^_^

Edited by Baby Pink

Ummm............ Yah that happens not rare or anything sorry it says it goes to pre-school at 0-2 or when it evovels into a Child and goes to school when it si two or Evovels into an adult. Happend to mine.