Matchmaker...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

applegurl

Reaction score
Emma, Karlee, and my tamagotchi v4's matchmaker won't come for us! Does anyone have a v4 that's matchmaker came? How?

It depends on the age of the tama if it's 5 or older the matchmaker will come rarely.Mine was at least 5 years old before the matchmaker came,and she came like 4 times out of the day.You REALLY have to be watching to notice her.

(GOOD LUCK FINDING HER!)

OH ALSO SOMETIMES SHE'LL COME WHILE YOU'RE AT SCHOOL.BUT SHE'LL MOST LIKELY COME AGAIN.IF SHE DOES COME AND YOU HAPPENED TO CATCH HER PRESS BUTTON B AND IT'LL SAY LOVE? AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN AND AT THE BOTTOM IT'LL SAY (YES OR NO) IF YOU WANT THE "MATE" SHE BRINGS YOU.IF YOU SELECT YES THE SCREEN WILL GO BLACK AND FIREWORKS WILL START FLASHING ON THE SCREEN AND THE BABY WILL APPEAR!IF YOU SELECT NO SHE'LL WALK AWAY AND WON'T COME BACK FOR A WHILE UNTIL YOU'RE OVER THE AGE OF 6 OR 7 OR TILL YOU KEEP CONNECTING WITH OTHER TAMAS UNTIL YOU HAVE 4 HEARTS AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE A BABY WITH THE TAMA YOU'VE CONNECTED WITH.

(AGAIN,GOOD LUCK!)

Last edited by a moderator:
THEY WILL MAKE AN ATTENTION NOISE BUT IT'S REALLY QUITE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose, Me, Karlee, and Rachel (my friends) All have v4s and the matchmaker has never come. Did they erase he matchmaker from V4s???? HELP??!!>!> :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :p :mimitchi: :lol:

Uhh.. read the thread before you post the same exact question in it again! The posters above you WERE talking about v4 and if they took the Matchmaker off the v4's .. they wouldn't have a paragraph about it in the owner's manual.

Uhh.. read the thread before you post the same exact question in it again! The posters above you WERE talking about v4 and if they took the Matchmaker off the v4's .. they wouldn't have a paragraph about it in the owner's manual.
You don't have to be so mean about it. I didn't post the same Q again, the thread said did the matchmaker come on your V4 and how. Not did they remove the matchmaker. Maybe you should read the thread...

Also I didn't see that in the owner's manual. Please don't be so rude.

Okay I got my V4 about 3 weeks ago. But the match maker comes at the earliest at 5. So if you're isnt over 5 then thats why. But if you arent taking good care of you're tamagotchi the match maker wont come until 3 days delayed! So make sure to keep good care of it! Now if it still wont come then connect with one of your friends who had the oppisite gendar alot about 15 times. then you will have a baby together if you are over 4 or 5. then you both will get a baby. now if you need some more help or this doesnt answer you're question then ask it in a different way. thanks. hope I answer you're question! bye.

My V4 is only 2nd Generation and I mated it so I have no personal experience but my friends V4 was 8yrs today and the Matchmaker only just came for the first time, I'm not sure if she comes later because of the jobs, so you have more time with the adult to do your job.

Set the time a minute before 10am, 3pm, or 7pm and wait! Thats what I did today and it worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back