Oyajitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeod

Reaction score
i've heard that if you get an otokitchi/ojitchi (the old timers,) and mate with another otokitchi/ojitchi you will get a baby that will skip the teenager stage and go straight to an adult oyajitchi. is this true? :furawatchi: i have never heard of anyone getting an oyajitchi.

Well.. Binary said all. It sounded fun to have Oyajitchi, but to me he/she was boring. Although Oyajitchi met the matchmaker at a early stage! ^^ Around age 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oyajitchi is considered a secret character, but it seems everyone knows how to unlock Oyajitchi.

Yes, it is true that if you mate an Ojitchi with an Otokitchi, they will have a baby which will make Oyajitchi, skipping the teenager stage etc. It does sound fun to have an Oyajitchi, but he doesn't appeal to me at all..

//Tama*Lover

I have done this loads of times with V1s, V2, V3 - not with V4 yet :D

I like having Old Characters and I like that the Oyajitchi goes straight to Adult after the baby stage - sometimes I just feel too impatient to wait for the whole Toddler/Teen routine to take place ... LOL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back