SALT ! SALT ! SALT ! PLEASE OPEN !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
OK , I was checking my emails on MSN and replying to them and then suddenly , something caught my eye ..... It said ' Is salt another Bad for you Food ? ' I opened it . When I read the whole thing , I couldn't believe it . They said if you eat alot of salt with your food , it could lead to an earlier ' GULP ! ' death . Also , it said that it doesn't ONLY come from the salt shaker , it also comes from the people who MADE the food . They put alot salt on it too ! It also said that if you eat more than a teaspoon a day , it could lead to an earlier ' GULP ! ' death !

This is REALLY scary !

v4lover

i've already heard of that................thats probably why people don't always live to 100...lol

Yes, it is true. "If you eat more than one cup of a teaspoon a day, it will lead to a painful death!". Yes, this is kinda old news...I haven't gotten the e-mail yet.

//Tama*Lover

Yes, it is true. "If you eat more than one cup of a teaspoon a day, it will lead to a painful death!". Yes, this is kinda old news...I haven't gotten the e-mail yet.
//Tama*Lover
Actually, just one shaker full of salt will kil lyou from dehydration.

//Tama*Lover
If you eat more than a teaspoon of salt a day, that doesn't mean your death will be painful. I hope.

Of course, not getting enough salt in your diet can lead to health problems too.

Of course, not getting enough salt in your diet can lead to health problems too.
Yeah.

It's not like if you eat a little salt it will kill you early.

Not that serious.

As of all things though, too much of a good thing, is too much of a good thing.

Anything eaten is high amounts is harmful to your body.

Way too much salt can clog arteries...

I ate sunflower seeds and drank sprite everyday for about 3 years and ended up with a 6mm kidney stone.

Salt is good so long as you use it in moderation.

Lol. I already knew all that xD But you can't live without salt either.

If you eat to much salt, you die. If you don't eat enough, you die. It's the same with a lot of things. You need it, but not too much of it.

If you eat to much salt, you die. If you don't eat enough, you die. It's the same with a lot of things. You need it, but not too much of it.
thats kinda funny!!!! lol

eat no more than six grams of salt a day. :D five or less is good. I really have no idea how much salt I have though :p

gah! accidental double post! that cable is really annoying sometimes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,

didn't you know that??

I a was not born in America, nor am I an America. Although I am a citizen :D

But I know they put salt in a lot of things.

Did you ever read the labels of even cookies, cakes, and crackers!

Did you know that delicious cake you are eating, has lots of salt in it?

Americans put a lot of salt in food.I don't know why... but they just do.Maybe it's because once you eat it,you can't stop eating it, so then you can buy more, and they get more money?

Personally, I think that is discusting.It is not safe for your body either.Like you said, it can lead to death.Sometimes hypertension.And especially heart attacks are the big ones.More people who live in the U.S. die of heart attacks and similar things, than in any country in the world!

So you guys better read the labels when you buy things if you want to keep your heath good!!!

-Love4tamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back