The Young Mimitchi Who Wanted to be a Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qerk0

Reaction score
There was once a Young Mimitchi whose name was Ruby. She had a boyfriend, an Ichigotchi named Shawn. Ruby wanted to be a pop star, and Shawn always said that she had real potientiol because she was a really good singer.

One day, she was at High School when word got out that there was a record company owner who had sent out talent scouts near there looking for a new star. Ruby was very excited and decided to try to stand out as much as she could. So...

Your turn!

Sure enough, the next day she had laryngitis.

"Oh no" she rasped. "Today is the day they annouce the winner. If I win, I'm expected to sing the song again. If they don't like it, they can choose someone else!"

and then in a snap she was better the larangytis was gone so then when the judge told the winner she won and sang a song then...

One of the judges got stung be a yellow-jaket and that yellow-jaket was poiseness and the judge was knocked out and the peromance had to wait until the next day...

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the judges decided give Ruby a trophy and let her sighn the contract and then... :angry:

fell off the stage!

She winced and shook her arm, but weakly smiled and said, "Well, I can still sing!"

when ruby went back to school,her friends (and most of the ppl in the school)asked her for atougraph,so ruby said...

But Ruby wanted more than just a crowd and a beautiful voice. She also wanted to be rich!!! Shawn said she would get some when she was lder but Ruby wanted it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :mellow:

---------------------

[SIZE=21pt]I am Kitty-Cat who loves CATS, is wonderful at singing, one of the best swimmers my school has ever seen, one of the best netballers my team has ever seen and can hypnotise my parents.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]My cat lives on its feet.[/SIZE]

^ ^

( * * ) _

( ) //

( ) //

(") (") //

So she decided she was going to move to hollywood!!!!

she told shawn and he said"dont go to hollywood please!

all there is in hollywood is superstars and snobby people"

And then Shawn said something else"and anyways you have everything you need right here"with me and all of your friends"

she said "ok i guess you are right i will stay here"

i am going to make a club if you want to join just

e-mail me -horsegirl9

i am new on tamatalk i am not a snoby person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back