A teenager having a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your teenager had a baby

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Wow, Teenagers can have babies

• Too weird to be true

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duggy512

Reaction score
I had a v4 Adult and a V2 teenager i was just connecting them when suddenly my teenager has a baby.

I was surprised to see a teenager having a baby

sometimes people only think their teenager has had a baby but you acualty just have not noticed that they have evolved into an adult.

Yeah, as far as I know, teenagers can't have babies. What you might want to do is check the character chart in the reference section and see if your Tama is a teenager or an adult.

actualy,teenagers can have babies,because if you're connecting and you have 4 hearts w/ that other tama and you're like 4/5 you'll still have a babie because once you have 4 hearts that means love and they automatically have a babie so you don't actually have a chioce.

:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :rolleyes: ;) ;)

My adult had a baby right after it turned into an adult once. It was 3. I never knew of teens, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may have mistaken a tamagotchi for a teenager.

Yet, it seems like a glitch. Very odd glitch..I've been hearing many reports of "A teen had a baby when it was connecting w/ a V4 adult!"

//Tama*Lover

That's tooo weird. I connect my 2 tamas all the time from when they r babies and they still dont have babies as teens!!! :)

actualy,teenagers can have babies,because if you're connecting and you have 4 hearts w/ that other tama and you're like 4/5 you'll still have a babie because once you have 4 hearts that means love and they automatically have a babie so you don't actually have a chioce. :D :D :D :) :) :D
no they cant because if a teen and a adult connect a million times, the will only have 4 smily faces, not hearts

i`ve had two tamas fall in love and one bee a teen while the other was an adult...they`ll only have a CHILD after both tamas have been adults for at least 24 hours. :)

actualy,teenagers can have babies,because if you're connecting and you have 4 hearts w/ that other tama and you're like 4/5 you'll still have a babie because once you have 4 hearts that means love and they automatically have a babie so you don't actually have a chioce. :D :D :D :D :) :)
Acually this person is right both of my tamagotchis ( a v3 and a v4) were both teens and yes i checked on both charecter charts and they were both teens and they got married and had baby girls :D :blink:

that happend to mine yesterday! how did you not know that?!? my girl was an adalt and my boy was a teen i conected and walla! it happend!

Yes it has happened.

I did try with my debugged V2 young mametchi and my V4 - but was not successful, but I have seen photos of a V2 teen with a baby that mated with a V4.

I am alsmost certain that the images have not been tampered with.

GK1

Yes it is possible my V3 and my V4 had two baby boys and my V3 was a teenager it suprised me at first too but they had four hearts!!!!!!!!

Hope it helps

brettpascetti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back