-sob-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

Reaction score
iv had my tama v4 for more than a week now but iv had to pause it during the night which means it ages slowly. if i leave it on during the night will it sleep till morning or wake up while i sleep?

My tama has been sleeping in until 9am everyday so far... although this may change now that she is an adult. Your tama will however, sleep all through the night so you don't need to worry about it waking up at midnight and doing random things. ^_^

If you are a late sleeper then just remember that when your tama wakes up in the morning, it receives a fortune cookie which makes a noise. If you keep this near your bed you may hear it and wake up anyway.

I work night shift and keep my v4 on normal day hours. This means it is usually awake while I am asleep. I take care of it in the morning before I go to bed and the afternoon when I get up. Otherwise, if it is dying, it cries loudly enough that it always wakes me up, since I keep it near me. I would not be afraid to leave it unsuspened at night. It should sleep just fine, waking at 8 or 9 depending on its age.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is okay to leave the tamagotchi on at night. It might wake up but it will never die while you are sleeping. Just make sure to take care of it before it goes to sleep. One tine my tamagotchi never went to sleep and i didn't know. When I woke up it the morning i thing happened it pooped and it was a little hungry. So don't worry about it.

~Tamagotchis were made for fun not to keep you up all night worrying~

your tamagotchi sleeps with the time

toddler- sleeps at 8:00 pm

teen- sleeps at 9:00 pm

adult sleeps at 10:00 pm

they all wake up around 10am so turn off the sound if your in school or something.

you wouldn't want it beeping in an important meeting either!

Post Script- tamagotchi don't wake up in the middle of the night. Even if santa comes they dont wake up... just to let you know that your tama would be safe at night! i used to think they would wake up in the night until i got to the toddler stage on my first tamagotchi. It went on smoothly from there!

The only time I've ever seen it awake at night is if I've changed the time at naming time for a new baby, then changed it back. Then it will stay awake a bit before going to sleep. Otherwise it alwys sleeps nights. ((Of course changing the time and leaving it changed keeps it up too))

Last edited by a moderator:
each tamagotchi has its own unique time of when it sleeps/wakes up. i know for a fact that mine goes to sleep at 8pm and wakes up at 9am. :lol:

Turn the soundoff and it wont wake you up!!!! Usually they sleep till adleast 8 so it should b ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back